Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Please stop telling women their vagina smells when you go down on them"

Why are you so obsessed with rotten beef flaps?

Time passes, time has passed, time will pass and stupidity returns to me uncontrollably. Sexhavers sexhaving.

The less you own something, the more you become obsessed with it.

Glitter Vegan GIF by John Artur

I have been with multiple women in the recent past that when I have tried to go down on them (which I always offer and enjoy doing before allowing them to do any oral on me. I know, I'm a gentleman)
:bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy:

So much soy in this post

"you filthy selfish beta fucks"

Lol faggot

This has got to be by far THE MOST cucked Redditor I’ve ever had the misery of stumbling upon. Just reading this made me wanna throw up. Unbelievable.

Clean your vile cunt then

"Yes, I am a man writing this".

:feelsclown:

These whores should learn to refrigerate all that roast beef don't they know that shit goes bad hanging out all day long :society:

Ok, but then stop making offensive comments about dicklets, you fucking toiletlet.

don't worry, they won't let me go down on them anyway so there's no way i will tell them that

I don’t get why they just can’t take a shower beforehand

i am a gentleman i lick fesikh. women god (should be worshipped because suck dick) man devil (should be stoned to death because don't like decaying flesh smell), sleep with me pleaaaaase :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I don’t get why they just can’t take a shower beforehand
Because they are so lazy that even showering is a big problem for them. They will rather collect the chads cum than wash it off. Lazy smelly whores.