Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PLEASE stop comparing Inceldom to Prison. I was in Jail.

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
Boyos, being alone sucks. But Prison is horrific.

I was in solitary confinement myself. Granted I wasn't a lifer, but I got the idea fast.

Solitary is claustrophobic. THATS beyond scary. It's NOT the absence of somebody to talk to. It's the claustrophobia.

As an Incel, life is hard. But Prison is 8 billion times worse.

Any prisoner looking at more than 1 year inside, would GLADLY trade places with you.

Please stop comparing

Giphy

Inceldom is more like a tsukuyomi, you just keep getting stabbed. And you just keep imagining ways not to notice

comparing inceldom to a prison is a good metaphor.
it "triggers" you and makes you upset when you see this comparison?

Nope. White. And I have a college degree. Most people have no idea how relatively easy to end up in jail.

Just imagine being accused of rape, falsely. Not me, but any foid could make it up.

I was charged with a misdemeanor. But if a cop wants to add obstruction charges or resisting, they can and will

Greycel tier post

We are not in a physical prison but, in a prison one cannot escape even being able to walk freely you have never left.

I can sort of see what OP means tbh. not too long ago I was in a situation where I could have been sent to jail, and for almost 48 hours straight I couldn’t sleep or eat or function at all because of how stressed and anxious and terrified I was. definitely the single most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. being able to LDAR in your bed alone and play video games all day seems like heaven when you’re faced with the prospect of being in prison. not having a girlfriend is literally the least of your concerns in that situation

but I get why people make the comparison tbh

Inceldom is comparable to prison. Actually some prisons are superior our lives, such as Norwegian prisons where they have TV, comfy beds and decent food. That sounds about equal you say? Well, add no responsibilities to that. They get to relax every day with no pressure whatsoever while many of us have to struggle IRL.

I can sort of see what OP means tbh. not too long ago I was in a situation where I could have been sent to jail, and for almost 48 hours straight I couldn’t sleep or eat or function at all because of how stressed and anxious and terrified I was. definitely the single most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. being able to LDAR in your bed alone and play video games all day seems like heaven when you’re faced with the prospect of being in prison. not having a girlfriend is literally the least of your concerns in that situation

but I get why people make the comparison tbh
you would think prison would harden you up and make you more resistant to your feelings being hurt by mere words, though.
if speech is policed like this, not making metaphors to jail because it may offend someone who's been to jail, there will be no end of it and we will need a special, small dictionary to know which words can or can't be used.

Inceldom is comparable to prison. Actually some prisons are superior our lives, such as Norwegian prisons where they have TV, comfy beds and decent food. That sounds about equal you say? Well, add no responsibilities to that. They get to relax every day with no pressure whatsoever while many of us have to struggle IRL.
As long as the guards don't allow you to get beaten the fuck up or raped by the other inmates regularly, prison > living as an incel any day. The "claustrophobia" is some gay ass shit for the fakecels who can't cope without social lives.

Lol no. I'm not tough.

In fact, I wigged out and started slamming against a wall. The sadistic guards were laughing and making fun of me. They talk to each other all day out there. A lot of it involves how much they hate inmates. Serious.

In my case, they were reading the report of how the cop creatively added charges to fuck me up. In the end, I legally went after that cop.

What saved me was I could tell through the wall and talk to a guy up on a drug charge.

If you could spend 48 hours in solitary, a 12 foot by appx 6 foot cell,. You'd kiss the ground when you got out

Last edited:
Burgerproblems. I can say without batting an eye, that regular europrison would have been more comfy. For several years I did not even have a matress or Internet. In hindsight I kinda regret not thugmaxxing now.

Lol no. I'm not tough.

In fact, I wigged out and started slamming against a wall.... sadistic guards were laughing and making fun of me.

What saved me was I could yell through the wall and talk to a guy up on a drug charge.

If you could spend 48 hours in solitary, a 12 foot by appx 6 foot cell,. You'd kiss the ground when you got out
Spend majority of my days in my room and haven't talked to anyone else in weeks. Pretty much just sleep and eat. I don't even watch tv or play games. My life honestly isn't much different, other than the fact I can go outside

Inceldom is more like a tsukuyomi, you just keep getting stabbed. And you just keep imagining ways not to notice
That's actually a very nice quote. Very true.
Lol no. I'm not tough.

In fact, I wigged out and started slamming against a wall. The sadistic guards were laughing and making fun of me. They talk to each other all day out there. A lot of it involves how much they hate inmates. Serious.

In my case, they were reading the report of how the cop creatively added charges to fuck me up. In the end, I legally went after that cop.

What saved me was I could tell through the wall and talk to a guy up on a drug charge.

As long as I can walk around seems like a dream for somebody like me. I can daydream all day long without any responsibility and no other shitty inmates distracting me. If I ever would go to jail I hope they put me in solitary.

No internet in prison, right ? That's enough for me to be scared of it.

No internet in prison, right ? That's enough for me to be scared of it.
I know a guy in prison who regularly post his on his Snapchat and other social media. Frequently shared videos and pictures from in the pen

Are you American? Sorry you had to go through that, tell us more about why you got jailed and how it was.

Any prisoner looking at more than 1 year inside, would GLADLY trade places with you.

Prison time is finite (if it's not life sentence) unlike inceldom which only ends after you die so this is bullshit

I see what you're saying, but I think it's an apt metaphor if you don't take it too seriously. What country did you go to prison in?
You're a greycel yourself.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Classic greycels

Being an incel is far worse than being in prison. At least in prison you’ll no longer be incel, somebody will want you just out of sheer desperation and loneliness.
That sounds gay :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::banhammer:

I thought us incels were all high inhib virgins

Being an ugly and low status male is comparable to prison in the sense that when you go outside you can easily be accused of something bi foids and normies just because they hate you.

And yeah it's not hard to end up in different towns and cities jail even for a moving traffic violations when you are not aware of all the laws. Every place is a bit different.

I mean being a temporary fag might be a potential solution to nobody wanting me.... Alternatively ive heard women’s prisons have a lot of outside simps actually getting married and fucking via conjugal. Not sure if it’s worth it or risks, but if the bitch is a lifer it might worth looking into.

It should. That’s the joke
If you want to have gay sex you could have it right now just put that your searching males on tinder. But nobody here wants to and it would only make you feel worse unless you're actually homosexual. But ye if you make a big enough crime like murder you will probably get love letters from women.

As an Incel, life is hard. But Prison is 8 billion times worse.
It is in my country. I swore to myself years ago that I would never be put in prison, no fucking way I'll let my government lock me up like an animal with a bunch of degenerate scum. I've been humiliated enough in my life by society and I refuse to go through the penitentiary system, I'd rather die. That's why I stay out of trouble and never commit crimes but just as you said op, it's very easy to get locked up for stuff you didn't do, laws are fucked up and I could be arrested at any time, and given the fact that roping in prison is too much hassle (at least in my country) I'll make sure no cop ever catches me alive.

What did you go to prison for?

That's actually a very nice quote. Very true.

As long as I can walk around seems like a dream for somebody like me. I can daydream all day long without any responsibility and no other shitty inmates distracting me. If I ever would go to jail I hope they put me in solitary.
To test out your theory, lock yourself in your bathroom for 48 hours. No devices allowed, no phone, no books, nothing.

What did you go to prison for?
I was charged with obstruction in Utah as a result of refusing to talk to a cop, and confess to a misdemeanor.

I legally energized the whole town of 50,000 to fire the cop.

I naively actually REQUESTED to be in solitary, citing a medical condition, thinking I'd just lay around and sleep.

2 days later I had not left the cel. No tv no books, nothing.

Trust me, I would have tried to harm myself if I'd had to go 5 days

Last edited:
Convicted felons can't be incel :feelshmm:

I was charged with obstruction in Utah as a result of refusing to talk to a cop, and confess to a misdemeanor.

I legally energized the whole town of 50,000 to fire the cop.

I naively actually REQUESTED to be in solitary, citing a medical condition, thinking I'd just lay around and sleep.

2 days later I had not left the cel. No tv no books, nothing.

Trust me, I would have tried to harm myself if I'd had to go 5 days

Wait what you were there for 2 days and you complain? Jfl I thought u spent like 10 years there by the way you write lmao.

Well yeah I could do that. I probably wouldn't enjoy it very much but that's because I have access to all my copes right next to me and I'm weak cant resist. But if somebody removed all my copes from my room and forced me to stay there I wouldn't mind very much I guess.

Burgerproblems. I can say without batting an eye, that regular europrison would have been more comfy. For several years I did not even have a matress or Internet. In hindsight I kinda regret not thugmaxxing now.
Imagine being in Europe and NOT a criminal. How cucked can you be?

Ignore the trolls, prison is definitely worse. A lot of people are acting tough in here but would break down crying going through a day of what you went through

Not prison but was in rehab facility for 9 months (you lived there) and when I described it people who were in the legal system said it was arguably worse than jail (we didn’t have any contact with the outside world like jail does, more restrictions and less state watch so crazier shit can happen and more bible thumping).

I would say it’s like a prison still though if your genetics are bad enough. Shunned everywhere you try to go because you’re ugly or short or whatever. Although most people here are not that ugly.

Norwegian prison is a dream for 98% of the world

Not prison but was in rehab facility for 9 months (you lived there) and when I described it people who were in the legal system said it was arguably worse than jail (we didn’t have any contact with the outside world like jail does, more restrictions and less state watch so crazier shit can happen and more bible thumping).

I would say it’s like a prison still though if your genetics are bad enough. Shunned everywhere you try to go because you’re ugly or short or whatever. Although most people here are not that ugly.
How did you end up there? U should make a thread about this it sounds interesting tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back