Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Please stop calling others "vocels" for not wanting landwhales.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
You are not normal if you're attracted to these..

cmd-rldwgaaeixq-jpg-large-300x533.jpeg

You+forgot+the+land+whale+_63361575b81cefae36dbd6c848539a58.jpg

index.php

You really believe the IT trope that we only shoot for "hot girls" because we don't want landwhales?

IT are fuck ups that only see hot girls and fat girls. I.e anything non-fat is "hot" in their deranged view.

Last edited:
They are volcels.

Otherwise we're setting up a slippery slope.

I mean technically speaking if one of those girls somehow said they wanted to fuck you and you did not ascend with them, you're a volcel. Not saying I find that thing on the top as even human or the one on the bottom as hot.

You are not normal if you're attracted to these..

cmd-rldwgaaeixq-jpg-large-300x533.jpeg

You+forgot+the+land+whale+_63361575b81cefae36dbd6c848539a58.jpg

index.php

You really believe the IT trope that we only shoot for "hot girls" because we don't want landwhales?

IT are fuck ups that only see hot girls and fat girls. I.e anything non-fat is "hot".
Imo if you are a skinny framelet you shouldn't be expected to only go after landwhales. And you are depriving fat guys of their weightsmatch and making hypergamy worse.

But also

They are volcels.

it's just the culture here. If you are picky you are volcel.

Imo if you are a skinny framelet you shouldn't be expected to only go after landwhales. And you are depriving fat guys of their weightsmatch and making hypergamy worse.

But also

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am probably least Volcel guy on .Co

I accept all women just don't be

obese
Single Mother
Whore

I mean technically speaking if one of those girls somehow said they wanted to fuck you and you did not ascend with them, you're a volcel. Not saying I find that thing on the top as even human or the one on the bottom as hot.

They don't even resemble normal humans. They resemble a separate species. So your not vocel for rejecting them.

They are volcels.

"slippery slope"

elab on this.

are you trying to appeal to the audience?

beggars can't be chosers
This

But also

I think fatcels have no grounds to reject a landwhale.

Just fuck off normie.
There is nothing normie about me. I am brutally mogged by probability 98% of users here.

"Attracted" has nothing to do with it, aside from it being gay. If you are heterosexual, and a woman offers you sex, and you refuse it, you are voluntarily remaining celibate.

Whether or not it's "fair" that you have to "settle" is a fine conversation to have. But it's separate from the question of whether or not you're incel.

Women all have the same standards, if fat women go after you, you have a chance with other women.

I think fatcels have no grounds to reject a landwhale.
Agreed.
But if it wasn't for the incel culture long established before most of us that said otherwise, personally I wouldn't see the issue in framelets not wanting to only be forced to go after landwhales.

Its honestly not as if you're in any position to choose. Fat foids don't want you either

20200529 110243

Women all have the same standards, if fat women go after you, you have a chance with other women.

Not true. Landwhales go for guys who they think can't get normal weight girls.

Read the book of pook and how he started off only being hit on by landwhales. When he increased his SMV from a skinny 4.5/10 > 8/10 the landwhales never hit on him again.

He went from being hit on from fat girls to fit girls just by increasing his SMV. He was 6'3 and built himself up from a 150lbs Dork with glasses to a 210lbs hunk with 10% bodyfat.

If only landwhales like you, you pretty much have traits associated with male undesirability such as looking weak, being short or average, balding, poor or unflattering facial structure. It's really offensive when a landwhale likes you.

Last edited:
please tell me you aren't serious

you're honestly telling me a 5/10 dude has the same chances with a stacy as opposed to a landwhale?

you're honestly telling me a 5/10 dude has the same chances with a stacy as opposed to a landwhale?

I didn’t say that,

A woman being ugly and fat doesn’t affect what she’s attracted to.

If some women are attracted to you, you are not ugly or incel.

I didn’t say that,

Fat women are attracted to chad but generally can't get him so adjust their standards accordingly.

If your only getting contacted by landwhales and no normal weight girls, well the bad news is your sub 6 but above a 4.

You are not good looking enough for your looksmatch as a 5/10 guy, that's why the occasional 2/10 landwhale will predate on you.

I didn’t say that,

here's a question.

do you think it's possible for a man to get a girlfriend even if she's not attracted to him? (think of "settling")

Fat women are attracted to chad but generally can't get him so adjust their standards accordingly

No, it’s 2020, people don’t really settle with what they don’t find attractive.

Someone’s own weight doesn’t affect what they themselves find attractive, looks is objective.

Being incel doesn’t make you attracted to landwhales. This thread is the proof.
do you think it's possible for a man to get a girlfriend even if she's not attracted to him? (think of "settling

Yes, completely, but those circumstances are ever more rare.

Last edited:
I’m not fat so I guess it’s pretty reasonable. Not being fat doesn’t make you a Stacy, it’s just the bare minimum women (and men) should aim for. So I’m not setting high standards. In the same vein I wouldn’t date a smelly woman.

Man we have to think about it more clearly, the nuance about a landwhale is that the smv she has is below the majority of women, so it means that some of them choose less, which will probably reduce her standards and go after someone who is low value (and considering ''low value' as someone as 5/10). So if you connect the dots, in some level, the fact that a landwhale choose you only proofs your traits are shit.

In the other hand you can argue that by default we can't simply choose here. most people here are <4/10, so if you reject one you're tecnically a volcel.

Like gender identity, inceldom appears to be a spectrum.