Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please mod, ban whoever posts anime, trap or other weeb related stuff, we are not 4ch

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Do not make this forum end up like r9k, stop with this trap or transgender stuff, this degeneracy is not allowed here. You gay people are degenerate waste of human beings and you retarded weeb cunts will be executed. You are just scum, a waste of space.

if i have to be a filthy zipperhead ricecel i want to at least enjoy my waifu culture in peace.

Homophobia has no place in this forum, fuck off to /pol if you don't like it, we are incels not alt-right

I agree about the traps.

But anime and Inceldom goes hand in hand. Anime is number 1 cope for incels.

d7b.jpg

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

AlarmingDistantBittern-max-1mb.gif

1443312393173.jpg

fuck im fucked......
kek kek kek kek kek

torujo said:
Elliot watched anime

Me too, but him and  I do not post on the internet trap and gay anime. Japanese are a frustrated people that do not get laid often and put their degenerate inner anger and perversion into cartoons.

NutNotBusted said:
Me too, but him and  I do not post on the internet trap and gay anime. Japanese are a frustrated people that do not get laid often and put their degenerate inner anger and perversion into cartoons.

And what's wrong with Nips coping through cartoons? They actually understand our pain unlike Jewish owned Holywood. 

Anime is created by virgins for virgins.

Traps on the other hand are a PSYOP to turn virgins into faggots.

fagotonabike said:
And what's wrong with Nips coping through cartoons? They actually understand our pain unlike Jewish owned Holywood. 

Anime is created by virgins for virgins.

Traps on the other hand are a PSYOP to turn virgins into faggots.

thats not true

a big part of these reason i dont really like anime anymore is because of how popular its gotten, anime used to be for losers but now its gotten so big lately.

Anime is kinda ok but traps should be banned ngl

"Fascistcel, against degeneracy."

/pol/tard coping

Agreed on the trap/gay shit. Inceldom necessarily has to do with women, hypergamy, roasties, etc. That r9k shit has got to go.

hindustan_zindabad said:

/pol/tard coping

I don't want this place to turn in to Stormfront 2.0 just like /pol did.

hindustan_zindabad said:

/pol/tard coping

Shut the fuck up weeb, I am not from pol, I am from r/incels and one of our main goals was spread to the world the shallow and degenerate nature of women. Many of us are pro muslims and far right parties.

NutNotBusted said:
Shut the fuck up weeb, I am not from pol, I am from r/incels and one of our main goals was spread to the world the shallow and degenerate nature of women. Many of us are pro muslims and far right parties.

if we see islam as a philosophy and not a religion....
its one of the few philosophies that talks about the true nature of women...

I always hated anime. Stupid, overly dramatic, self masturbatory stories which takes itself too seriously. Western cartoons are wacky, but they never really take themselves seriously. In anime the main character would say some shit like "I must do this... to protect my family, to save myself, to save humanity!" Gag

hindustan_zindabad said:

/pol/tard coping

cut the shit. pol doesn't have a monopoly on being against degeneracy. in fact, every functional civilization before this one and outside the west is against it. pol didn't exactly invent the concept.