Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Please Help????

• Thread starter GymcelsAreFakecels
  • Start date
G

GymcelsAreFakecels

Greycel
I have freed 2/4 divine beasts on breath of the wild now, Vah ruta and vah nabooris. Which one should i go for now??? Id preferably want to go for the easier of the two

"Ruta's definitely easier. I know a lot of people who consider Vah Nabooris to be the hardest divine beast, because of the boss at the end.

Most people go to Ruta first. It has a pretty involved and fun quest line, in my opinion, and the rewards for completing it are definitely very helpful.

For taking on either one - make sure your inventory has enough supplies - weapons/shields/bows, healing food, and maybe try to catch some fairies around the fairy fountain at Kakariko before you go. Get a lot of arrows. Arrows are super useful. Wear your best defensive armor so you can live long enough to heal yourself.

For Nabooris and the Gerudo - you'll definitely find the Shiekah outfit helpful because a part of the questline here will involve stealth. Also get some rupees ready to buy some helpful clothing that you'll need to get during a quest there. The boss at the end of Nabooris is pretty tough, so if you go for it practice your flurry rushes - they'll probably come in handy.

For Ruta and the Zora - pretty straightforward, actually. One quest will lead you past a dangerous enemy, but with stealth you can sneak by without having to fight. Several of your runes will definitely come in handy in multiple ways - I won't spoil how, you should try to figure it out yourself when you get there - but it helps out a lot."

This is the wrong place to open the thread by the way.

"Ruta's definitely easier. I know a lot of people who consider Vah Nabooris to be the hardest divine beast, because of the boss at the end.

Most people go to Ruta first. It has a pretty involved and fun quest line, in my opinion, and the rewards for completing it are definitely very helpful.

For taking on either one - make sure your inventory has enough supplies - weapons/shields/bows, healing food, and maybe try to catch some fairies around the fairy fountain at Kakariko before you go. Get a lot of arrows. Arrows are super useful. Wear your best defensive armor so you can live long enough to heal yourself.

For Nabooris and the Gerudo - you'll definitely find the Shiekah outfit helpful because a part of the questline here will involve stealth. Also get some rupees ready to buy some helpful clothing that you'll need to get during a quest there. The boss at the end of Nabooris is pretty tough, so if you go for it practice your flurry rushes - they'll probably come in handy.

For Ruta and the Zora - pretty straightforward, actually. One quest will lead you past a dangerous enemy, but with stealth you can sneak by without having to fight. Several of your runes will definitely come in handy in multiple ways - I won't spoil how, you should try to figure it out yourself when you get there - but it helps out a lot."

This is the wrong place to open the thread by the way.
Thanks ill go for ruta first

cancercringedrivel

Just play oblivion

what is ur avi from? ive seen it before

Where do you think you have seen it before? It's a blizzard avi that I got by using a gif program

Where do you think you have seen it before? It's a blizzard avi that I got by using a gif program

thought it looked like a dota 2 hero... i guess not, must be starcraft 2 then

thought it looked like a dota 2 hero... i guess not, must be starcraft 2 then

It's actually not either, it's from the original starcraft forums - the original now has better graphics than sc2 and always had better aesthetics

Off topic exists for a reason boyo.