Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious please help What should I do? Snitch or what?

freeze fr.e

freeze fr.e

U G L Y N I G G A
I work as a teacher's aide for a handicap kid in a highschool And there is this boy popluar boy. Who literally man handles the absolute FUCK women like he threatens to slap them infront of me (like pimp hand back slap) He will grab them by the arm and shit and demand them to hand over there notes and orders them around it seems like they don't like it but idk I try not too talk to teenage girls because I like my job and I'm genuinely afraid that if talk to these women (he does this to like 3 of them) they are gonna call me weird and creepy. When I confronted the boy about what the fuck is his problem. He gave me a smirk and said "I'm a women beater" and told all his friends what he told me. I think he only told me this because he knows I'm quiet as fuck and only there to help one kid. I was going to go on Reddit for this but after seeing the fucking sticky of the people making for of incels on Reddit yeah no thanks I'm not doing that anymore. So what should I do? Ignore it or should I tell the dean of students. I was gonna tell the dean but idk I don't wanna be a snitch.

You're being too paranoid. Those students probably don't even know what an incel is, and if they do there's no reason for them to know you are one. Either way, do what you think is right.

I highly doubt this "woman beater" is White.

Snitch on Chad. Ruin his life.

Ignore it, don’t be a white knight cuck.

Imagine actually caring about this. Don't get involved. Ignore.

f63.jpg

Let it happen, the foids enjoy being mistreated.

If he is chad, then report him, although the females probably like it, he will get off on bail and beat your ass. If he is ugly or normie don't do anything, chances are he will get in trouble himself, although hopefully he gets to continue giving foids the punishment they deserve.

he is so based,make a account for him