Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please help need advice on how to cope with University

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I’m going to be forced to go this year again to finish my studies even though I failed last year.
I failed because I skipped nearly every single lecture. I had no friends and I kept seeing multiple foids sat with niggers. I just had to leave I couldn’t take it. I went gym instead all that time.

How the fuck do I cope/what do I do to make it bearable.

You can try to make some incel friends to cope with. We aren't that rare

I’m going to be forced to go this year again to finish my studies even though I failed last year.
I failed because I skipped nearly every single lecture. I had no friends and I kept seeing multiple foids sat with niggers. I just had to leave I couldn’t take it. I went gym instead all that time.

How the fuck do I cope/what do I do to make it bearable.
tbh i have same situation with school lol. Literally, i see couples and i also skipped school for gym and failed a year

You can try to make some incel friends to cope with. We aren't that rare
I thought I made a semi incel friend last year but he got offered to join a bigger friend group full of curries leaving me to rot alone just because im not curry like them. He even blocked me cuz he wanted nothing to do with me.

I thought I made a semi incel friend last year but he got offered to join a bigger friend group full of curries leaving me to rot alone just because im not curry like them. He even blocked me cuz he wanted nothing to do with me.
Almost my entire class are incels, some just in denial

just approach any autistic dude, and that would be incel 100% unless he looks like chad