Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please help me with Tinder bio

GrooGo

GrooGo

indian
Why is this so hard?? Ive gotten 0 matches and I think a better bio may boost me a bit. Please give me your best

No Tinder Bio for your face buddy boyo

this fucking GrAYcel

Why is this so hard?? Ive gotten 0 matches and I think a better bio may boost me a bit. Please give me your best
Kys redditfag pajeet

Try this:

"I have a felony for sexual assault of a minor"

If you are chad it will work

You guys not helpful
Delete tinder or go back to soyddit. You can be a nazi or a child rapist and women don't care as long as you're good looking. They don't give a shit about your bio.

No one ever reads bio

Girls genuinely don't read bios until after they've matched.

Write that you’re 6’6” or some shit

That's my experience chadfishing. I've had girls unmatch after reading my bio lmao. All you see when swiping is the top line of the bio, I think. Unless you click down. Girls match based on looks.

Also, being on Tinder is a waste of time unless you're changing your location to poorer countries. You have better odds harvesting Instagrams off Tinder, following and messaging them.

< indian
Bhaicel, i...

Foids don't even read it the majority of the time.

Tinder is useless. Try talk with some foid in real life.

Take more showers, improve your personality, and tidy your room everyday.

Delete everything

Chadfish instead

Idk man. Try photoshoping your face a little bit, or maybe pay someone on the internet to do it. As far as I know the only thing you can put in your bio to increase matches is " 6' ".