Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Please help me)Every pain I have been through my whole was for nothing.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Every hard shit I have been through my whole life was for nothing but to experience pain. I survived many times, I raised in hard conditions I literally shaped hard like a fucking sword but now I'm a big lonely loser, I literally survived many times to just be a big loser. I'm fucking dead, I never been alive though. But just now I realize that I'm a big fucking loser, not only loser but a big fucking bad loser, call me BIG BAD FUCKING LOSER because that's what I am. My parents did everything for me to survive, they raised me in hardness and they have been hard shit too. But now I'm a loser. is that my fate? is there any escape? why no one loves me? I'm outcast, I'm fucked in my mind, I admit it. I'm not normal person, most probably autistic retard but with also other mental problems. I'm fucked. someone fucking help me, help me out distract me from this shitty life or put me out of my misery. I beg for help. Just fucking help me anyone that reads it don't let me be fucking destroyed, be my friend or whatever shit you want to be. I'm fucked I don't want to rope because I don't want my family to feel bad, they did everything for me. I'm stuck in this shitty world and not going to let them feel down. Anyone read this thread, please fucking help me . I never asked for help. There's no escape from this fate. All I want to be is a normal person with normal thoughts and relationship, is that so hard? that's the first time I ask for help. anyone read it, please help me out be my fucking friend and distract me from this shit, I don't have anyone to cry or complain. I'm as lonely as a stray dog. please help me out, do anything I beg for help.

I know I'm going nuts, I don't want to go nuts. I'm fucked in my mind and severely retarded, isolated with no friends and social life. Nothing helps me to cope. Please fucking help me, I'm mentally fucked up and there's no escape from this. I don't want end up killing myself . Maybe if I beg enough there'll be someone that helps me out of this shit hole. I'm devastated, I'm fucked. please help me. be my friend or whatever you name it. I'm thirsty for care.
Now I can't help myself and stop crying, I'm fucked. There's no enough words in english to describe my pain..

If you're a user here and want to help me send me PM, and if youre a lurker and want to help me out, https://twitter.com/AloneSturm directly send me message over twitter.

Last edited:
When I GetRichmaxx, I'll pay for your surgerymaxxing and SEA language learning...

I can understand you, I have these absolutely devastated phases too.
Try to lay down and watch some YT videos or series.
I can recommend you something:

It's pretty comfy to lay in bed, drink some tea and enjoy this.
Idk why but videos like these are lifefuel for me.

put a bullet to my brain that'd be enough I'd be very thankful
I can send a djinn to possess you and help you go ER...

You're not female noone will help you.
Most men will push a foot down on the back of your head too just so you stay down.
That's the life for men. Women live in completely different reality. Ever wonder why they're so giggly and carefree?

Most men will push a foot down on the back of your head too just so you stay down.
That's the life for men. Women live in completely different reality. Ever wonder why they're so giggly and carefree?
over for me. not even a single hope for me. I'm completly fucked

over for me. not even a single hope for me. I'm completly fucked
Maybe you'll trigger maternal instinct in some bitch and you'll become her 3 month project. Maybe you'll be part of some bpd hoe's episode.
But that's not something you should count on.

Grit your teeth and cope man. It’s over for many many men, one day or another we will rise up

I also ran out of hope and copes because social isolation is pure anguish. Fuuuuck, I feel the same as you especially on the weekends when my rock bottom status as worthless accentuates itself

Why can’t I DM you on there what the hell. Anyways I followed you.

Maybe you'll trigger maternal instinct in some bitch and you'll become her 3 month project. Maybe you'll be part of some bpd hoe's episode.
But that's not something you should count on.
at this point only thing I'd count on is death
Grit your teeth and cope man. It’s over for many many men, one day or another we will rise up
I can't hold on anymore, I don't know what to do.
I also ran out of hope and copes because social isolation is pure anguish. Fuuuuck, I feel the same as you especially on the weekends when my rock bottom status as worthless accentuates itself
we are truly fucked, no option besides roping

You are a low status man, incel and have no good memories. Sucks, but you can find peace in loneliness. You can get used to isolation. You might go crazy for some time. That's ok, I've been there before. Try not to scare your neighbors the first time you get the urge to scream or laugh uncontrollably.

Could be a good thing, but risky. Once you pass the despair event horizon theres a chance you'll off yourself or others, but also a chance to hard reset your brain to now cope. Something like a near death experience that changes a person.

Wont dm u there but will pray for you bro.

What happened, man? did you fail a test or something?

one day or another we will rise up

Last edited:
I can relate, I too feel like suicide isn't an option, some people are just stuck in this shitty fucking world and have to suffer.

you should consider arranging some meeting with other turkish incels from your area. It MIGHT end up as a failure but you might find actual friends, though you should consider the possibility of coming to hate some of them.

what do you hate about this life? aside from females and pussy.

i'm just trying to be practical since most people would just write "it's over" and not give any serious advice.

I can relate, I too feel like suicide isn't an option, some people are just stuck in this shitty fucking world and have to suffer.

you should consider arranging some meeting with other turkish incels from your area. It MIGHT end up as a failure but you might find actual friends, though you should consider the possibility of coming to hate some of them.

what do you hate about this life? aside from females and pussy.

i'm just trying to be practical since most people would just write "it's over" and not give any serious advice.
I feel defeated, this thing happens to me in different periods. I know I'm fucked. my nervous system know that I'm fucked. I hate that I cant get what i want in this life, a loving gf, a normal life . thats all I want, fuck money and everything else. I want a woman care about me as I'll care about her.

Sorry, but there is no help for people like us. There's no exit except for the rope. Sad truth.

i dont know your exact situation so i dont think i can help you im almost a retard myself anyway. my parents did not help me much. i am a loser. every year it gets worse. good luck.

it's not very useful but you know my position on this, the only thing you can do is cycle schools and jobs until you finally get a good environment, where there's friendly people, single women, etc

my situation will not improve until I change my job or living space, I'm not going to pick up a female cashier or whatever and make her my wife while working this same shitty job and hanging out with the same shitty people, I'm going to have to fight to change my environment and keep up that ordeal until I finally have something good that I can work with

Fuck it, just get off on shitting everyone, become a vandal and just prank the whole neighboorhood for fun. In Brazil we just pour soap on the local fountain it's fucking hilarious
Dfgcvbcvb

many such cases
Just create a random goal, killing yourself it's just lazy

Sorry bro. You're a good dude. None of us deserve this shit. Try to relax. Maybe go out for a run or hike or something. But yeah, loneliness is deadly and I feel it crushing as well.

Sorry bro. You're a good dude. None of us deserve this shit. Try to relax. Maybe go out for a run or hike or something. But yeah, loneliness is deadly and I feel it crushing as well.
It feels as if your heart is ripped out of your chest sometimes. It gets so bad. I tend to hit myself or smash my head against something the angrier I get. Can't be too good for me but I feel relief afterwards. My face is already asymmetrical so I can't exactly ruin it anymore than it is already.

we all feel pain

my situation will not improve until I change my job or living space, I'm not going to pick up a female cashier or whatever and make her my wife while working this same shitty job and hanging out with the same shitty people, I'm going to have to fight to change my environment and keep up that ordeal until I finally have something good that I can work with
I am actually considering going back to uni just because of this JFL. I don't even need to do it because I already have a job I'd have after uni, and it would actually hurt my career a bit as I'd need to switch to part time programmer, but I don't know what else to do. The end of this summer really hit me. I am practically in my mid 20s now and I need to do something fast

I am actually considering going back to uni just because of this JFL. I don't even need to do it because I already have a job I'd have after uni, and it would actually hurt my career a bit as I'd need to switch to part time programmer, but I don't know what else to do. The end of this summer really hit me. I am practically in my mid 20s now and I need to do something fast
it might be the right thing to do, also depends on what the situation would be like at your job

Outlawmaxx, there is nothing to be lost.

Is this a panic attack incel style?. Hang in there man. Not literally though.

How old are you man? Didnt you live in a non cucked muslim country?
Didnt you live in turkey or something?? Cant every men there get their looksmatch so long as they have a job?
Cant you get a job and marry a looksmatch and start a family?
Its what every men do to make their shitty life better, having wife and kids are pretty good cope tbh, besides chad and chadlite, most mens lifes are pretty empty without wife and kids tbh...and after 30 youll slowly lose your friends anyway ntil you have no one but family
Sorry if my post seem retarded, its probably because im retarded
Just trying to help

Last edited:
I think you should spend some time away from this forum bro.

What you need is some

anime lolis

Is this a panic attack incel style?. Hang in there man. Not literally though.
yes bro, I have these periods where I feel like literal shit, I get dizzy, sick and sad.
How old are you man? Didnt you live in a non cucked muslim country?
Didnt you live in turkey or something?? Cant every men there get their looksmatch so long as they have a job?
Cant you get a job and marry a looksmatch and start a family?
Its what every men do to make their shitty life better, having wife and kids are pretty good cope tbh, besides chad and chadlite, most mens lifes are pretty empty without wife and kids tbh...and after 30 youll slowly lose your friends anyway ntil you have no one but family
Sorry if my post seem retarded, its probably because im retarded
Just trying to help
yes man, when my college starts I'll try everything to get a gf tbh. thats the only chance I left.
I think you should spend some time away from this forum bro.
I will bro, but for now I have nowhere go to. hopefully when college starts things will get a bit better.

So I assume you are not even 18? and already this depressed? :lul::feelsree:
Man up til 21 I wasnt even worried about being celibate...these youngcels
Cant take youngcels seriously tbh
And I was bullied from elementary school to high school and only have 1 friend
But I aint as dramatic as you tbh

I thought you already have a decent job, and still there are no takers
Turns out you dont even have a job and arent even 21 yet jfl:feelsgah:
Man I was feeling really bad for you, now I regret it

Besides you live in turkey, even chaddam wouldnt be able to slay anything there..
So its not like your condition is any worse than the rest of the country
What are you so depressed about, just get a friend tbh

You live in turkey so its a decent advice to look for foid after you got a job, for now get a friend to help with your depression, youll be fine if you have a decent social circle.

I will bro, but for now I have nowhere go to. hopefully when college starts things will get a bit better.

Good, just try to keep yourself as busy as possible. I go through the same feelings as you, but they mainly happen on days when I have nothing to do and just sitting at home. When I'm at work I'm less likely to have feelings of depression and self hatred.