Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please help Dr. Mike Mew (pbuh) from losing his dental license

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The cuck jealous dentists in Anglo-stan are trying to get Dr. Mike Mew’s (pbuh) license for dentistry removed. These subhumans are mad that they are making future generations mog the absolute shit out of them, so they want retribution. Please sign this change.org petition and help make change to this evil situation from happening.

Not clicking any link, sorry

It is a scam tho,it didn't do shit to my subhuman curry face

I am hard mewing many hours a day. Signed.

mewing works (in minecraft)

I'm skinny but there is a some fat around my chin so my side jaw bones arent clearly visible.I need to hit the gym and build muscle.I definitely feel like mewing took my face from 3 to 4.I didn't have a fking jaw line before.I have been mewing for 2 years.also i have minimal underbite,this may be the reason why mewing has not properly for me.I will get jaw surgery or rope
Thanks.

Literally the first person who I talked to about mewing here was a curry and he became a complete mogger. Too bad his hair didn’t come back though

Last edited:
I'm skinny but there is a some fat around my chin so my side jaw bones arent clearly visible.I need to hit the gym and build muscle.I definitely feel like mewing took my face from 3 to 4.I didn't have a fking jaw line before.I have been mewing for 2 years.
Yeah, you can’t have a jawline if you have a bunch of facial fat. Jawlines are mostly a leanmaxxing thing (unless you were recessed and skinny to begin with).

Yeah, you can’t have a jawline if you have a bunch of facial fat. Jawlines are mostly a leanmaxxing thing (unless you were recessed and skinny to begin with).
I believe i also have overbite which is causing jaw recession.Thats the reason mewing has not worked properly for me.My eyes and nose are the only things that's saving me.A good jaw surgery can take me to 5-6 rating easily and i can definitely ascend but without it it's brootally over for me.I am a trucel

Last edited:
There's no proof mewing works though. It should move one's cheekbones and maxilla. But that doesn't happen.

MewKidTilYouMew

BlushHug

We will never save him unless we can meme properly to gather support. Here is the tool you need.

Not even a femto-second.

I believe i also have overbite which is causing jaw recession.Thats the reason mewing has not worked properly for me.My eyes and nose are the only things that's saving me.A good jaw surgery can take me to 5-6 rating easily and i can definitely ascend but without it it's brootally over for me.I am a trucel
Lucky. It’s brutally ovER if you have problems that even surgery can’t fix.

View attachment 667234View attachment 667236

View attachment 667238View attachment 667237

We will never save him unless we can meme properly to gather support. Here is the tool you need.
Flip Laughing GIF by Pokémon

Anything could be an IP grabber. I was surprised when I learned more about this topic, how many ways there are to grab your IP.
How is change.org going to do that?

Not even a femto-second.
Brootal

can I mew and restore my foreskin at the same time?

I doubt mewing works. I discovered mewing while still in puberty and it did jack shit for me. I had just turned 16 when I started mewing and it didn't help at all years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back