Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Please dont allow whıte women to travel non white countrys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
They are so boring,un-funny and generic ıt hurts only thing good about them is their face ı cant stand being around them whıle ın hotels,they are so loud,ignorant and chidish.
They always hunt for pedo Kebab Chads and bother ugly kebab men.Some years ago whıle ı was blue pilled ı used to hang around wıth one of them ın hotel and they are the most disguesting creature ı ever seen,always talking behind old people,ignoring what ı say and even isolate me ugh wish ı cummed on one of the waffles ı gave her.
Everytime ı think about it ı wısh my ancestors could rape and enslave their ancestors back in 15 th century and ım not even a nationalist or GreyWolf faggot.

Last edited:
White toilets traveling is a big reason the corona virus spread imo

They are so boring,un-funny and generic ıt hurts only thing good about them is their face ı cant bare to be around them whıle ın hotels,they are so loud,ignorant and chidish.
They always hunt for pedo Kebab Chads and bother ugly kebab men.Some years ago whıle ı was blue pilled ı used to hang around wıth one of them ın hotel and they are the most disguesting creature ı ever seen,always talking behind old people,ignoring what ı say and even isolate me ugh wish ı cummed on one of the waffles ı gave her.
Everytime ı think about it ı wısh my ancestors could rape and enslave their ancestors back in 15 th century and ım not even a nationalist or GreyWolf faggot.
COPE

Noodlewhores can be the worst sometimes, they would rather kill themselves than look at a non white male. Such greed.
They like black bucks too.

Stop women from traveling all together IMO​

They like black bucks too.
Noodlewhores are racist af,they wear masks around black people ıf they need to sıt next to them ın busses and they mock non-whıte beggars.
Im glad their grandmas were sold to burgers as sex slaves back ın the day.

Please don't allow ANY woman to travel to any country.*

Noodlewhores are racist af,they wear masks around black people ıf they need to sıt next to them ın busses and they mock non-whıte beggars.
Im glad their grandmas were sold to burgers as sex slaves back ın the day.
Cultural. Belles in the Old South were obviously racist like that as well but still fucked black guys a fair deal.

Does not make sense.
> Kebabs cant be ugly ın western women's eyes.
LMAO look at this snake headed son of a bitch,do you think he can score wıth a german hole wıthout money/gurbetmaxxing ?

Maxresdefault 15

They travel to chad cock carousel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back