Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please change UI of phone

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
@Master
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link
@proudWEED

It's hard to click on the three dots to get back to main menu. It often touches my profile instead. Change this one thing in Phone UI. :feelsautistic: please

Make three dots into a horizontal lines instead

Edited 20240217 105534

Let me get this to the top

just swipe right ..

Uses cuckdroid

Anyone who doesnt have an iPhone is volcel

(did this make you seethe?)

Uses cuckdroid

Cope, iphonecels are normies who followe normie trends

Cope, iphonecels are normies who followe normie trends
Imagine finally getting the chance to ascend, you pull out your cuckdroid, and your ascension foid says "Nah, I don't fuck with losers who cant afford an iPhone"

Imagine finally getting the chance to ascend, you pull out your cuckdroid, and your ascension foid says "Nah, I don't fuck with losers who cant afford an iPhone"
If I looked good enough to ascend I know women wouldn't care about my phone

" Oh you use Android? I was about to change too teehee"

Nigga, is your hand gigantic or what?

If I looked good enough to ascend I know women wouldn't care about my phone

" Oh you use Android? I was about to change too teehee"
Nigga its cause you dont look good enough to ascend that you gotta go the extra mile every step of the way.

Nigga its cause you dont look good enough to ascend that you gotta go the extra mile every step of the way.
86% teens and above use iPhone in USA. It's not special anymore

Uses cuckdroid

iphone is for literal faggots
normies.is

total iphone user death, they should be blended up.

Whatever phones don't mean shit.
Yeah, they don't. But personally, I cant fix my body or face, but I can fix my phone, amongst other things. Actively using an cuckdroid is literally just volceling yourself for no good reason. sure its fine if you've given up on life and are days away from the :feelsrope:.

Rotcel niggas can ignore it, y'all have given up on ascension, that's fine, enjoy the days before the :feelsrope:, I personally would rather not lower my chances of ascension further.

total iphone user death, they should be blended up.
nigga just admit you're broke and cant afford one
^
foid logic

This is the exact thought going through every woman that sees your phone. Even women who use cheap androids on minute mobile type plans still think this way.

If you are going to go out of your way to lower your smv even further, you might as well start stinkmaxxing too.

Yeah, they don't. But personally, I cant fix my body or face, but I can fix my phone, amongst other things. Actively using an cuckdroid is literally just volceling yourself for no good reason. sure its fine if you've given up on life and are days away from the :feelsrope:.

Rotcel niggas can ignore it, y'all have given up on ascension, that's fine, enjoy the days before the :feelsrope:, I personally would rather not lower my chances of ascension further.
Having an iPhone isn't going to increase your chances,lol at this. If you want to impress girls materialisticly, go for some expensive cars and simply wealth. Everyone has an iPhone nowadays. Even then it's probably some golddigger. That's why I don't care about materialistic things

^
foid logic

This is the exact thought going through every woman that sees your phone. Even women who use cheap androids on minute mobile type plans still think this way.

If you are going to go out of your way to lower your smv even further, you might as well start stinkmaxxing too.
What?
being rich is literally a chad and a toilet trait.

iphone is extremely jewish goy soy cuckoldry.
You might as well go vegan and eat extreme goy slop at that point.

It’s fine tbh

Having an iPhone isn't going to increase your chances,lol at this. If you want to impress girls materialisticly, go for some expensive cars and simply wealth. Everyone has an iPhone nowadays. Even then it's probably some golddigger. That's why I don't care about materialistic things
Having an iphone wont increase your chances with a foid, but not having an iPhone will decrease your chances with a foid.

It ain't even about golddiggers, women are just fucking retards man, they see vapid whores lusting on the iPhone bandwagon and join in like the literal children they are. It's why I cant understand the hate for pedocels amongst normies. Literal adult women behave the same as literally 12 year olds full stop.

I miss the Incels.co UI tbh. Fuck 2020-2021 era

What?
being rich is literally a chad and a toilet trait.

iphone is extremely jewish goy soy cuckoldry.
You might as well go vegan and eat extreme goy slop at that point.
If It'd get me some pussy I'd do it today.

^
foid logic

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐

You nazimaxx and then say to be proud jewSAcuck :feelstastyman:
jfl

If It'd get me some pussy I'd do it today.
extremely cucked.
At that point listen to toilets telling you faggotmaxx to get pussy.
toilet worship tier.

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐​

You nazimaxx and then say to be proud jewSAcuck :feelstastyman:

jfl

I am proud of my people and that for which they stand..... But I'd destroy all of that in an instant to ascend and be loved by a foid.

I am proud of my people and that for which they stand..... But I'd destroy all of that in an instant to ascend and be loved by a foid.

just lol at the mass cuckoldry on this forum.

extremely cucked.
At that point listen to toilets telling you faggotmaxx to get pussy.
toilet worship tier.
If I was going to faggotmaxx I'd start by buying an android
just lol at the mass cuckoldry on this forum.
Sure, so proud of you Mr Volcel... Don't act like you wouldnt stab your father and set a hospital full of babies on fire just to get a prime jb virgin pussy.

Sure, so proud of you Mr Volcel... Don't act like you wouldnt stab your father and set a hospital full of babies on fire just to get a prime jb virgin pussy.

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐​

"Degenerate" checks out

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐​

"Degenerate" checks out
Yeah, I'm a fucking degenerate, this is what no pussy for 30 years does to a mothafucker.

iPhones are the typical soulless normie product and you know it.

Change skin. I use Classic Light (2021).

Change skin. I use Classic Light (2021).
Thanks
No one who replied before told me about this, works, but too bright I'll go for dark banana

@Master
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link
@proudWEED

It's hard to click on the three dots to get back to main menu. It often touches my profile instead. Change this one thing in Phone UI. :feelsautistic: please

Make three dots into a horizontal lines instead
Older was better, on iOS sometimes you have to spam click for the buttons to work