Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please call me a retard

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I wanted to argue with a white knighting ledditor to pass time and because I wanted to see if he could come up with a defence of single mothers that actually had substance and wasn't "some of them are abused" without even admitting he was basically arguing for giving the vast majority of single mothers who initiate no fault divorces for no good reason and fuck everyone over the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to coax an actual argument out of a faggot whose sole point was that he thought I was being a cunt and that single mothers have it so so hard so we should bend over backwards to help them and give them our undying respect instead of shunning them. He also tried to bait me into saying African American abortions are a good thing when I said single mothers should not have kids, I pointed out it was bait but still defended it in a secondary rant that would definitely not get me warned for something on this forum and ended with gratuitous use of the word "clines" and insisting he go live in Chicago.

I wrote two and a half thousand words in response to him in total, laying out a few actual statistics and points, and he just called me a piece of shit.

Please give me negative reinforcement so I stop autistically trying to do stuff like this.

Last edited:
Ok. You're a retard. That'll be 300 dollars in cash.

No point in arguing with cucks, retard.

I wrote two and a half thousand words in response to him in total, laying out a few actual statistics and points, and he just called me a piece of shit.
Yeah bro,you're a retard.

You're going to do it again next week,right?

So typical.

2000 words!? Holy shit that's like 4 pages or 3 1/2

Don't tell me what to do, Chad

Just lol @ arguing with normies,as if they actually hold any opinions.

Over for retardcels

What's the point of arguing with them on their own platform? If you say anything that goes against their safe little narrative they'll just downvote you to oblivion.

even blind girls h8 u stop lerning sign faget

I wanted to argue with a white knighting ledditor to pass time and because I wanted to see if he could come up with a defence of single mothers that actually had substance and wasn't "some of them are abused" without even admitting he was basically arguing for giving the vast majority of single mothers who initiate no fault divorces for no good reason and fuck everyone over the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to coax an actual argument out of a faggot whose sole point was that he thought I was being a cunt and that single mothers have it so so hard so we should bend over backwards to help them and give them our undying respect instead of shunning them. He also tried to bait me into saying African American abortions are a good thing when I said single mothers should not have kids, I pointed out it was bait but still defended it in a secondary rant that would definitely not get me warned for something on this forum and ended with gratuitous use of the word "clines" and insisting he go live in Chicago.

Please give me negative reinforcement so I stop autistically trying to do stuff like this.
just write a document and then spam it whenever you need it

What's the point of arguing with them on their own platform? If you say anything that goes against their safe little narrative they'll just downvote you to oblivion.
I PMd him to avoid this
I'm not in it for the reddit clout