Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Playing video games in univesity is lifefuel (with gaming laptop)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I can get constantly over 150 fps and the monitor is 120hz. On top of that we have eduroam which allows me to play with less than 5 ping LOL.

Inb4 "hurrr durr u inkwelss dont even try!!!"

20200228 165838

Last edited:
I used play metal slug in uni with mine, good stuff

I like RPGs. But I hardly game anymore.

Gaming laptop users rise UP

8ax8ntdwxh Julie Larsen Maher 9055 Western Lowland Gorilla Layla CON BZ 10 20 11 hr

gaming laptop :feelskek:

I used to do that too when I was in college. I have an RTX 2070 Max Q and a 144hz display so gamemaxxing is nice on my laptop, I used to play BF4 in the middle of class often.

Did u graduate?

Eduroam is so shit ngl.

Brb cutting out.
Brb brb

Although it is fast ngl.

Its better than the internet in my basement tbh.
I am content, cant complain

I used to do that too when I was in college. I have an RTX 2070 Max Q and a 144hz display so gamemaxxing is nice on my laptop, I used to play BF4 in the middle of class often.

Idk about playing in class as my laptop gets slightly loud when im playing games.

Its better than the internet in my basement tbh.
I am content, cant complain
Oh yeah.

1GB/s download speed?

Never knew i could get a ping of 10, but it randomly cuts out at times.

Gaming Desktop is the same as a Straight Homosexual. It's an oxymoron.
This coming from someone that first played on desktops, then played games on gaming laptops for 10 years before finally going back to a desktop.

Only good thing with most of the games I play, ping means nothing as I mainly play single player games.
I find pvp games as shit.

It's actually suicidefuel, since Chad spends his university years having sex with dozens if not hundreds of women

why blur out the background of ur room

Gaming Desktop is the same as a Straight Homosexual. It's an oxymoron.
This coming from someone that first played on desktops, then played games on gaming laptops for 10 years before finally going back to a desktop.

Only good thing with most of the games I play, ping means nothing as I mainly play single player games.
I find pvp games as shit.

What dont u like about gaming desktops?
Mine does as well, but I didn't give a shit

Inhibmogsme :dafuckfeels:
why blur out the background of ur room

:feelstrash:
Cuz its unique and ppl could recognize the place

Last edited:
Same here, I like to game either in between classes or after my classes are done, even though the laptop I'm on is complete shit. I have no other copes. Outside of that though, I usually use my gaming desktop at home.
Eduroam is so shit ngl.

Brb cutting out.
Brb brb

Although it is fast ngl.
Wow, I thought it was only my university that had eduroam. Download speed is three times faster than what I have at home. At my old house before that though, I had 1Gbps internet speed.

inb4 this image gets you doxxed

Wow, I thought it was only my university that had eduroam. Download speed is three times faster than what I have at home. At my old house before that though, I had 1Gbps internet speed.
Loads of uni's use eduroam tbh (In the UK anyway)

My internet at home is so bad. It's about 5-7Mbps, but it never drops.

Loads of uni's use eduroam tbh (In the UK anyway)

My internet at home is so bad. It's about 5-7Mbps, but it never drops.
Same here. I get around 4.5MB/s average when downloading games on Steam through my CAT-5 Ethernet cable at home. It's the only provider in the area, so we can't upgrade. In my old house, I'd get 21.7MB/s average when downloading games with the same cable on Steam.

What dont u like about gaming desktops?

Inhibmogsme :dafuckfeels:

:feelstrash:
Cuz its unique and ppl could recognize the place
Well I'm stupid. I meant Gaming Laptop at first instead of Desktop. Not sure why I said Desktop.

Yes it is, sittimg in the corner and playing is fun ngl

I have a shitty laptop, I sometimes play solitaire on it.

I like playing videogames in a coener while I watch all the other faggots socialize

Last time I had a gaming laptop mine sounded like a fucking jet engine when I played any high demanding game. I doubt I’d even be able to play games in the middle of lecture. Over tbh.

look at this fucking zoomer playing fortnite

Only lifefuel if you forget that chad is playing irl GTA, Call of Duty, Splinter Cell, SimCity, Tycoon games, Madden, MLB The Show, NBA 2Kx, Sims and every adult XXX game you can think of while you are doing it through a screen

I always cringe when i see other students with their gaymen laptops in lectures