Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Playing Tennis at night

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tonight when there wasn't too much work from Uni, me and my Dad decided to go out and play tennis for a while.

Overall playing tennis was fun, however while me and my Dad were picking up balls in order to rest and prepare to play again, I saw over in another 2 courts there were several Asians, they were around 20s I assume.

Then I began to notice that they were talking about Reddit, :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and how it was good and suited them well.

I looked at them again and guess what, they were literal BALDING manlets (the tallest one wasn't taller than 5'7 and two of them were turbomanlets). JFL at that kind of bottom-feeding low self-awareness. I literally mog them HARD yet I am still rotting on this forum, I can't imagine how brutally over for their situations.

In conclusion, Asians are on dead heat with western Europeans in terms of cuckoldry and bluepilldom.

@Ricecel X @Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Unhappy-Man @PPEcel @FastBananaCEO

Playing tennis sounds cool.

Jfl leddit cucks were always the real incels.

Jfl leddit cucks were always the real incels.
The virgin Reddit: Virgin but not Incel :incel:
The CHAD incels.co: Incel but not virgin :chad:

Look at how many fakecels under the banhammer, you will know
Playing tennis sounds cool.
Indeed it is. Fyi I am 5'11 in shoes with 0.5 inch insoles.

height doesn't really matter tbh. i'm over 6' and still a ricecel.

Tonight when there wasn't too much work from Uni, me and my Dad decided to go out and play tennis for a while.

Overall playing tennis was fun, however while me and my Dad were picking up balls in order to rest and prepare to play again, I saw over in another 2 courts there were several Asians, they were around 20s I assume.

Then I began to notice that they were talking about Reddit, :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and how it was good and suited them well.

I looked at them again and guess what, they were literal BALDING manlets (the tallest one wasn't taller than 5'7 and two of them were turbomanlets). JFL at that kind of bottom-feeding low self-awareness. I literally mog them HARD yet I am still rotting on this forum, I can't imagine how brutally over for their situations.

In conclusion, Asians are on dead heat with western Europeans in terms of cuckoldry and bluepilldom.

@Ricecel X @Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Unhappy-Man @PPEcel @FastBananaCEO
I actually like tennis. I can't play myself, as my massive Gorilla frame won't allow me, and i have no one to play with, but i like watching it. Especially the foids.

JFL at those asian dudes. It must really suck having low T tbh

Sounds wholesome ngl :)
The virgin Reddit: Virgin but not Incel :incel:
The CHAD incels.co: Incel but not virgin :chad:

Look at how many fakecels under the banhammer, you will know
Chads.co strikes again

I actually like tennis. I can't play myself, as my massive Gorilla frame won't allow me, and i have no one to play with, but i like watching it. Especially the foids.

JFL at those asian dudes. It must really suck having low T tbh
Same, I like Tennis quite a lot and my favorite male player was Roger Federer and female was Maria Sharapova. Sharapova was 6'2 and heightmogs Federer.

Tbh can't stand those low T cucks, makes my blood boil
Sounds wholesome ngl :)

Chads.co strikes again
Downloadfile 3

Those are the same cucks who make fun of inkwels on cucktears.

Those are the same cucks who make fun of inkwels on cucktears.
Haven't seen their actual accounts IRL yet but my cuck detector is pinging real hard.

mogs me for being able to play an actual sport

Wish I could play tennis with stacy

I like tennis

Reddit unironically has more truecels than this place. They will insult incels and use than as insults but they are incels themselves
Would love to have a mommy gf who plays Tennis with me
I would prefer a loli gf tbh

Reddit unironically has more truecels than this place. They will insult incels and use than as insults but they are incels themselves
Ikr, they are the most delusional cucks I have ever seen, I bet they are in r/aznidentity

Ikr, they are the most delusional cucks I have ever seen, I bet they are in r/aznidentity
Just looked at that sub it is extremely whiny