Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

playing sports as a incel

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
i tried soccer in a club 2 miles from my house, i was ignored by everyone = on the pitch, lockroom, on the bench

i was playing midfield i never got drafted for a game, always on the game the manager barely talked to me he was a spanish chad, it was a painful experience i had a classmate in the team too he was the only one talking to me when he wasnt hanging with the socccer chad, its very brootal i thought soccer was a incel friendly game since their best player is a shortcel

I have shit tier motor skills, kek

GK is the best incel position TBH

try tennis or marathon, sports where you dont have to interact too much with the world

Table tennis was my favourite sport. Played it a lot with an old friend many years ago now. Lost motivation after going to a school competition and seeing just how amateurish my "skills" were compared to peers in other clubs. I despise competition now, probably stemming from that experience.
brootal, in all competitive fields there's 0 incels, even E-sport DRX won the world titlte 3 of their players are tall koreans, europeans esport teams its even more brootal, there's team full of tall german chads

It’s over
in my area kids were playing soccer a lot i always wanted to play they never allowed me like how i'm supposed to be good if i can't play ????????

i only played with incel tier kids way younger than me and still soccer mogging me

in my area kids were playing soccer a lot i always wanted to play they never allowed me like how i'm supposed to be good if i can't play ????????

i only played with incel tier kids way younger than me and still soccer mogging me
You were getting mogged by little kids? Maybe it’s time to find something else to do.