Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing Minecraft alone is extremely boring

꧁CyberChimp꧂

꧁CyberChimp꧂

Digital footprint stays boyo
★★★★★
I don't how people enjoy this, the feeling of only player in a large area, mojang gave so much personality to hostile mobs but the non hostile mobs like dogs are boring to be with. There should be more non hostile NPCs which can give you a two player feeling

I don't how people enjoy this
Me neither, honestly. Sandbox shit bores me to tears. Feels like eating nothing burgers or munching on bones with no meat. The game itself is okay when you’re a kid, but then you grow up and learn to play more games.

find urself a minecraft gf

I like it better since I prefer being alone

Lost the desire to build houses shit man i miss being a kid i would build fuckingn forts and mini mansions lol now whenever i boot it up the desire is gone it aint there it’s boring

Me neither, honestly. Sandbox shit bores me to tears. Feels like eating nothing burgers or munching on bones with no meat. The game itself is okay when you’re a kid, but then you grow up and learn to play more games.

You on pc? Get mods

i dont play minecraft too much anymore