Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill playing "hard to get" by woman is a rejection tactic (normie secret)

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
what beta's and bluepillers fail to understand is that woman have a variety of ways they can reject you.- its not always a blunt "no" and "im sorry"
rule of thumb is, the harder you orbit them the more they tease you.
if a girl is being hard and stubborn from the get-go, then it means she rejected you. orbiting more means she will "plan" a way to get rid of you by making you jealous.
iv seen this happen alot of times, and other incels talked about it too. if you orbit a girl too hard she will talk about how good her BF is, and post pics of them together to scrub you off.

if you think getting a girl is hard, then its not. your'e not supposed to orbit anyone to get laid.- and a coffee/date won't get you anywhere.
they will make it easy for you in the first two weeks so you can punch your way in, if they show any sign of resistance they aren't playing hard to get, it just means they rejected you

Orbiting = being a voluntary simp

they will make it easy for you in the first two weeks so you can punch your way in
Chad fuck them in the bathroom after 5 min of small talk.

just hold frame and pass her shit tests, bro

Believeing in hard to get is one of the early steps to being a oneitis suffering simp. As a 30+cel I'm ashamed to admit I've orbited a few foids. A lot of it was because I believed in the normie advice, not just in general people IRL were telling me. Doesn't help that the Jew Media pushes this narrative in movies and TV where the niceguy dweeb wins her over as she goes through her "bad boy phase", except it's not a phase.

never orbited a female tbh