Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Playing games on single player

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Y'know, I've never played a game in multiplayer. Looking back, I remember watching youtubers play video games with their friends or on online servers( games like Minecraft,Ark,Monster Hunter etc ) The only exception was games like roblox but still, I've been pretty lonely.

StarCraft and chess are good multiplayer.

Those shooters where you talk to humans and cooperate are gross.

Aw erm, to be honest I mostly play single players just so I can jump on and off of the game quickly and in my own time.

Sometimes I do drag a friend onto some games though like yeah Roblox is a good one because it's free and small to download.

Y'know, I've never played a game in multiplayer. Looking back, I remember watching youtubers play video games with their friends or on online servers( games like Minecraft,Ark,Monster Hunter etc ) The only exception was games like roblox but still, I've been pretty lonely.
I'm lonely and don't bother playing my Xbox because I don't have enjoyment from it anymore

I'm lonely and don't bother playing my Xbox because I don't have enjoyment from it anymore
yea same, it's just not the same anymore. I gain more enjoyment from lurking on reddit and posting here

Fucking ark killed my pc

How?
I remember a phase when playing games like halo, Minecraft, Counterstrike, and super smash bros flash was popular in middle and high schools that even nerds like me could do so in classes or on library computers.
I mean, some teachers brought video games and let students play games like Smash in their classes near the holiday season.

I will be honest unless such opportunities didn't exist for you, I think the only way you couldn't be playing these is if you legit near never tried. I know dudes who were not smart, some in ESL, and still managed to play such games.

Last edited:
Old school rogue likes like net hack are the jam. They run on anything, have probably the most insane playability, and are single player—also kinda funny the goal is to ascend out of the dungeon. Literally winning the game is called ascension. I have never ascended (in video game) (irl)

I used to play obscure multiplayers like bioshock 2 multiplayer or gotham city imposters and left 4 dead. It’s fun when you get pretty good at after putting hundreds or thousands of hours in it

I used to play GTA 4 and 5 online with a group. It's fun if you have a good community to play with. Payday 2 was also decent because the playerbase is mostly mature

I play just about as many multiplayer games as I do single-player games tbh. I do some of the multiplayer stuff with a group of people. In fact I play a lot of the games you guys mentioned. But honestly much of the enjoyment from vidyacoping has diminished and I have to take breaks now or I'll get bored easily.