Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing Factorio makes me feel like an idiot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This game is way too complicated. At every single step I have 5 different issues. I find myself often spacing out, losing focus and my brain not working because I'm overwhelmed by this game. My base is a giant mess, and I swear I think I've done some things so wrong, so improvised and barely enough to get me to the next point, that it might be impossible to advance in the future without starting from sctach.

I'll probably quit tbh. Before I even get blue science, that's not even mid-game.

Damn, turns out I'm a stupid person.

"How does that make you feel?"

Gotta pick up this ggame sooner or later

@Blacktarpill thoughts

i dont have many hours in this game but im in oil proccesing rn, im stupid too tbh
Yeah I made plastic, then I looked at all the other shit I need for blue science, all the belts and shit I'd need to build all over and I deleted the game.

This game is unplayable if you don't plan like 10 steps ahead, but I hate doing that. I like solving 1 thing at a time.

Apparently you need a thing called a "main bus" in this game, and I started building one but I gave up quickly, it was a long and boring process and I didn't even want to finish learning how to make one.

Last edited:
Yeah I made plastic, then I looked at all the other shit I need for blue science, all the belts and shit I'd need to build all over and I deleted the game.

This game is unplayable if you don't plan like 10 steps ahead, but I hate doing that. I like solving 1 thing at a time.

Apparently you need a thing called a "main bus" in this game, and I started building one but I gave up quick, it was a long and boring process and I didn't even want to finish learning how to make one.
Yeah im going to make a main bus base from scratch tbh