Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Playing Eminem at work may constitute sexual harassment.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★

Workplace music that is degrading toward women may constitute sexual harassment, according to the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. The court ruling was in response to a lawsuit against a clothing manufacturer in which plaintiffs complained that the misogynistic music "blasted" throughout the manufacturer's warehouse was offensive. The ruling raises questions about what music is appropriate for the workplace.
:feelskek:
In fact, more than one-third of pop songs degrade or demean women by portraying them as submissive or sexually objectified, according to one study of lyrics from more than 400 top Billboard songs released between 2006 and 2016. Another analysis of rock videos found that the majority depicted women as passive, dependent on men, or accenting their physical appearance. And a study of country music songs from the 1980s through the 2010s found that depictions of men shifted over time from the typical breadwinner role to providing women alcohol and places to hook up. In other words, the misogyny problem is pervasive.
Of course, it's men who "sexually objectify" holes in music, not women. Of course, it's men who consume pop music, not women. Of course, women never degrade or insult men in their music. :feelsclown:

And, of course, they go out of their way to insist mysoggyknees isn't specific to rap, because that would be raycissss.

Again, Kubrin emphasizes that these themes are not exclusive to rap and points to The Rolling Stones' “Under My Thumbas an example. Mick Jagger sings of gaining control over a pushy woman and compares the process to training a "pet," a "Siamese cat" and a "squirming dog." Similarly, Robin Thicke's number-one pop single, “Blurred Lines,” received criticism for reinforcing rape myths and trivializing sexual violence.
And they highlight the only *white* rapper to ever exist.

Stop listening to wigger music.

There is a foid at work and we have to listen to her music. Most of the songs have a sexual undertone, like the lyrics "deep inside". I don't think the other wageslaves there realize it though
YEP. Almost all foid music is hypersexualized but you're allowed to complain about it.

How about put some fucking headphones on and keep your nigger "music" to yourself

But I love rap! They say "nigga" a great deal, would that constitute race-based aggression?

And yet many women in the 2000s loved listening to Eminem's 'misogynist' songs

After that, they grew up and moved on to reading... 50 Shades of Grey

Foids love degrading themselves, but they are hysterical freaks and could whine about anything

Sure. We can try later.

Listening to feminem is a incel sin.

The state of this sub. Giving females power over men to own the blacks. Cucks.
What are you talking about, Im saying anyone, foid or otherwise use headphones when listening to music. Sick of sitting on the bus and hearing a group of little nigglets blasting mumble rap from their speaker

What are you talking about, Im saying anyone, foid or otherwise use headphones when listening to music. Sick of sitting on the bus and hearing a group of little nigglets blasting mumble rap from their speaker
Your response to this story should be pro-male/anti-female not anti-black. It's an incel sub, not stormfront. You're being an "intersectional" simp and you don't even know it.

Your response to this story should be pro-male/anti-female not anti-black. It's an incel sub, not stormfront. You're being an "intersectional" simp and you don't even know it.
I dont give a fuck, use headphones when listening to music, is what im saying. End of. Use all the inkwell buzzwords you want lad

Fuck black people and fuck you simp

I dont give a fuck, use headphones when listening to music, is what im saying. End of. Use all the inkwell buzzwords you want lad
This is like in a warehouse where the boss puts on a playlist or a radio to keep his wagies happy and people can't put on headphones. Your comment makes no sense.

Fuck niggers and fuck women but in this story mostly fuck women. When these hoes tell you they've been sexually harassed they could literally be talking about "having heard an eminem song" at this point jfl.

This is like in a warehouse where the boss puts on a playlist or a radio to keep his wagies happy and people can't put on headphones. Your comment makes no sense.

Tbh I didn't read the thread, I just felt like moaning about a specific situation involving noise I have experienced

@shii410 type beat

Eminem is a feminist cuckcel nigger-lover, he was remotely based during early 2000s tho