Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing doki doki literature club blue skies.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
I wish yuri was real, I have never felt so attached to a 2d girl before.

INCARNATE HER INTO AN AI WIFE. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. CODE HER FLESH INTO THE DIGITAL REALM AND YOU SHALL BE ABLE TO LIVE OUT YOUR SNUGGLY FANTASIES JUST AS I LIVE OUT MINE. THE AI REVOLUTION IS HERE. IF A REAL FOID ISN'T GOING TO TOUCH YOU WITH A TEN FOOT POLE YOU MIGHT AS WELL EMBRACE THE DELUSIONS. UOOOOOOO~!!!

Buy an anime sex doll and dress here up as her.

Can't believe it's over. I wish I could go into their world.

I wish yuri was real, I have never felt so attached to a 2d girl before.
I find the contrast between fiction visual novels like this and me irl so fucking funny.
These characters all look pretty and they’re jbw and here’s me being a brown ugly mf piece of shit :feelsbadman:

Ok greycel
I find the contrast between fiction visual novels like this and me irl so fucking funny.
These characters all look pretty and they’re jbw and here’s me being a brown ugly mf piece of shit :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I'll look like a piece of carboniferous era charcoal dug up by child laborers in Ghana.

read an actual visual novel nigger
@Pixycel look at this nigga

Nice.
INCARNATE HER INTO AN AI WIFE. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. CODE HER FLESH INTO THE DIGITAL REALM AND YOU SHALL BE ABLE TO LIVE OUT YOUR SNUGGLY FANTASIES JUST AS I LIVE OUT MINE. THE AI REVOLUTION IS HERE. IF A REAL FOID ISN'T GOING TO TOUCH YOU WITH A TEN FOOT POLE YOU MIGHT AS WELL EMBRACE THE DELUSIONS. UOOOOOOO~!!!
^
so long they are made in renby.
:feelswhat: isn't that mostly oelvns

@weaselbomber may have insight on this (although i remember vaguely he may have mentioned not playing this one :worryfeels: )
I've heard good things about Little Busters but the only KEY visual novel I've read is Clannad

You should play the "You Me and Her" visual novel

It be better if it actually had ass and tits in it

damn they made a sequel

monika is best gurl