Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal playing around with the idea of ending my life

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
woke up today with the usual backpain. should i even mention that i have nightmares every night?

anyways, i woke up and was kind of laying in bed.- and thought to myself.. there is literally 0% chance ill make it.
im an incompetent piece of shit, i haven't achieved anything other than a highschool diploma, the money i have is barely enough to get by.
you fucking incels that say "hurp i make 200k a year its over" fuck you, seriously fuck you motherfuckers.
also fuck those celebrities that rope or OD on medications and bullshit.- you fucking made it and you shoot heroin? fuck you.
no one will drop a dime or support me if im in trouble, im not even sure my brothers are reliable in case i get stuck or something.
fuck this doggy dog bullshit, i can't believe i used to be against roping but now i find myself in a position of doing it.

you know what's the biggest cope? to think you can actually make it in this world without the help of others, your shitty betabux job might land you a gf, your stupid surgeries might
make woman attracted to you. but at the end of the day no one will give a shit if you fail, not a single person from this forum will show up at your funeral.
building a community of incels is paradoxical, because all incels here are competing with eachother for the attention of woman, each and every person in this forum is your enemy by default.
incels are too retarded to understand what working together means, this is worse than the black community. and ultimately this is why this community will fail.

incels are too retarded to understand what working together means, this is worse than the black community. and ultimately this is why this community will fail.
How should incels work together, what can incels as a group achieve? Also if you ever decide to rope, do everything risk taking and fun you can before you go.

should i even mention that i have nightmares every night?

What kind of nightmares?

im an incompetent piece of shit, i haven't achieved anything other than a highschool diploma, the money i have is barely enough to get by.
you fucking incels that say "hurp i make 200k a year its over" fuck you, seriously fuck you motherfuckers.

Are you capable of driving?

OP can you not go to college or uni?

How should incels work together, what can incels as a group achieve? Also if you ever decide to rope, do everything risk taking and fun you can before you go.

making friends and having good connections is a form of wealth by itself

I can't believe i used to be against roping but now i find myself in a position of doing it.
No one will give a shit, not a single person will show up at my funeral.
making friends and having good connections
There is no friends. At all, I suppose. Just a stupid concept. I think from that standpoint its over even for chad. He doesn't have friends. People get along with him just to get the same attention, but they are so jealous behind his back, they'd do anything to get a 0.0000001% chance to mog him at something, and prove their worth, which they lack.

There is no friends. At all, I suppose. Just a stupid concept. I think from that standpoint its over even for chad. He doesn't have friends. People get along with him just to get the same attention, but they are so jealous behind his back, they'd do anything to get a 0.0000001% chance to mog him at something, and prove their worth, which they lack.

you can make friends and be real with other people, its literally a personal decision you have to make.
the question is, do you want to? do you want to live the rest of your life like a sad dog just feeding off whatever people have to 'give' you?

making friends and having good connections is a form of wealth by itself
That's true though. People which are very starved for social interactions or friendship could from friendships, especially with incels which are similar like them.

I feel like this as well. I agree with everything you said but actually I've been pro rope for several years now.

There's just no other option.

It also kinda disappoints me that there's in fact no such thing as the incel "community" - we are constantly at each other's throats, we're messing with each other, insulting each other.... We're not any better than the actual normshits, Chadscum and femorrhoids.

I am at the brink of suicide as well, have been for at least two years now. I'm too much of a pussy to commit suicide though, and I might fear something. Maybe it's God, the afterlife, I don't fucking know.

fuck this doggy dog bullshit, i can't believe i used to be against roping but now i find myself in a position of doing it.

Everyone is against suicide until life puts them in a situation where those thoughts start coming into your mind

Shotgun blast to the temple. You'll die painlessly. Good luck.

Just go ER in gta 5 online

legit fuck "richcels".

Dude wants to kill himself. I just gave him the key.
i am almost sure that you are a normie.i don't give it 6 months before you find a landwhale and post on reddit saying how we are just an evil hivemind group.

i am almost sure that you are a normie.i don't give it 6 months before you find a landwhale and post on reddit saying how we are just an evil hivemind group.
That won't happen tbh. I wish I knew how to kill myself when I was going through some bad shit. But suicide is only the last option. If he's gonna kill himself, the best option for him is to just... wait. He'll eventually die, naturally. No need to rush what will eventually happen. In the meantime there's some chance his life might turn for the better. Only god knows.

Also I'm very low-tier normie, so you're only 1/10 correct.
I love this forum too much to just leave. Don't worry fren. I won't disappoint you.