Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PLASTIC SURGERY.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
620
Online
1h 21m
St. Blackops2cel declared that this be the official discussion on plastic surgery for incels.

Please discuss your views on cosmetic (or functional) plastic surgery. 

I remember on /r/incels one guy posted how he had a Pigeon Chest (Pectus Carinatum), anyone know what happened to that guy and if he got his physical deformity surgically fixed? 
pectus carinatum
800px-Ben_Fraser_pectus_carinatum.jpg

Plastic Surgery, even when very successful, still isn't enough to make some people attractive. 
fat-transfer-to-chin.jpg

That dude got a fat transfer to his chin and cheeks, but still looks hyper-feminine in the second photo.


Ask yourself the following questions incels:
_______________________________________________
1. Would YOU get plastic/cosmetic surgery?

2. Are you currently saving up financially for a cosmetic surgery procedure?

3. Do you think Plastic Surgery is moral/ethical? In other words, do you think people should be allowed to surgically alter their looks?

4. Do you think Plastic Surgery is a good use of someone's money?

5. Can Plastic Surgery turn an ugly person into an attractive person?

6. Is Plastic Surgery any different than putting makeup/fakeup on?

7. Should people who get cosmetic surgery have to disclose this fact to their intimate partners, so as to avoid confusion when their children mature into unattractive adults?
___________________________________________________
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,432
Online
18h 23m
1) Unsure.

2) Yes.

3) Yes. But there is a strong stigma surrounding it in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, and by extension in popular culture, even though scriptures aren't against it / it doesn't make much logical sense to allow the treatment of genetic illnesses but refuse the correction of other genetic traits. There might be a fear of "runaway narcissism" in the population. You should be aware of this because it explains why PS has such a terrible reputation.

4) For very expensive surgeries, probably not. Under <10K, possibly.

5) Very unlikely in most cases.

6) PS is permanent while make-up is temporary. PS is the only option for males while females have both.

7) Ideally, yes. But practically, I don't see how a man could say such a thing to a woman and emerge unscathed. Maybe I'm wrong and women are more open-minded than I think about it. It is also noteworthy that meiosis and genetic recombination can sometimes lead to handsome men having ugly children and vice versa.
 
S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
What's there to discuss? Plastic surgery is a gift from god that changes peoples lives forever
 
Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
620
Online
1h 21m
1. Would YOU get plastic/cosmetic surgery?

I literally have a list of all the cosmetic procedures I'm going to get:
-Rhinoplasty
-Scar surgery/laser resurfacing of skin
-Eyelid surgery to get rid of double eyelid and make my eyes more hunter-like
-Jaw implants, weak chin and weak jaw
-Lasik eye surgery. Been wearing glasses since I was 12. glasses on Chad = "omg hot nerd", glasses on ACTUAL nerd = "ew, geek"

2. Are you currently saving up financially for a cosmetic surgery procedure?
Yes, I'm currently saving up and am 50% of the way there for 1 of my procedures (rhinoplasty).

3. Do you think Plastic Surgery is moral/ethical? In other words, do you think people should be allowed to surgically alter their looks?
I don't really think it's ethical and it's definitely "fake." But I'm just glad that in Capitalist society we can purchase services such as cosmetic surgery.

4. Do you think Plastic Surgery is a good use of someone's money?
It's at least a good of a use for money as purchasing self-improvement books.

5. Can Plastic Surgery turn an ugly person into an attractive person?
No, I don't think it has that power. I think if you have a few glaring flaws like an ugly witch nose or weak chin, plastic surgery is your best option.

6. Is Plastic Surgery any different than putting makeup/fakeup on?
It's the same to me. That may seem a bit extreme, but some of the people who use fakeup can transform themselves so drastically that it's scary:
maxresdefault.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F1407639%2Fimages%2Fn-MAKEUP-628x314.jpg

a-wonders-of-makeup-5.jpg

Plastic surgery almost never has such dramatic differences in the before and after, unless the person goes overboard.

7. Should people who get cosmetic surgery have to disclose this fact to their intimate partners, so as to avoid confusion when their children mature into unattractive adults?
Let's not create more incels and add to the suffering.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,733
Online
64d 11h 4m
1) I was going to, but I backed out in the end.

2) No

3) People should only get plastic surgery if they had an accident, not just to beautify themselves

4) Of course, there's a lot you can do with thousands of $$$ instead

5) Depends, Toni Mahfud used to be a normie, but with his nose job, he is a legit Chad

6) Yes. Make-up is temporary, plastic surgery is permanent

7) Yes. If your kid is born with a physical trait you used to have, but altered it, then your S.O. should be made aware of the fact. But we're incels, so who cares?
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,595
Online
14d 5h 51m
Dry Spell said:
St. Blackops2cel declared that this be the official discussion on plastic surgery for incels.

Please discuss your views on cosmetic (or functional) plastic surgery. 

I remember on /r/incels one guy posted how he had a Pigeon Chest (Pectus Carinatum), anyone know what happened to that guy and if he got his physical deformity surgically fixed?  
pectus carinatum
800px-Ben_Fraser_pectus_carinatum.jpg

Plastic Surgery, even when very successful, still isn't enough to make some people attractive. 
fat-transfer-to-chin.jpg

That dude got a fat transfer to his chin and cheeks, but still looks hyper-feminine in the second photo.


Ask yourself the following questions incels:
_______________________________________________
1. Would YOU get plastic/cosmetic surgery?

2. Are you currently saving up financially for a cosmetic surgery procedure?

3. Do you think Plastic Surgery is moral/ethical? In other words, do you think people should be allowed to surgically alter their looks?

4. Do you think Plastic Surgery is a good use of someone's money?

5. Can Plastic Surgery turn an ugly person into an attractive person?

6. Is Plastic Surgery any different than putting makeup/fakeup on?

7. Should people who get cosmetic surgery have to disclose this fact to their intimate partners, so as to avoid confusion when their children mature into unattractive adults?
___________________________________________________

holy fuck that pigeon chest, if i had that id off myself.

tbh the guy who got the chin surgery isnt even ugly at all. Sure hes not a chad or chadlite but hes still a 5/10 and pretty much beats all us in looks.

1. Would YOU get plastic/cosmetic surgery?

Yes, im hoping too when i get enough money together and while doing that get put on the waiting list ( waiting list for plastic surgery is ridiculous in australia most times.



2. Are you currently saving up financially for a cosmetic surgery procedure?

Yes

3. Do you think Plastic Surgery is moral/ethical? In other words, do you think people should be allowed to surgically alter their looks?

Certainly, why should someone who was born unattractive be forced to live a life that they will not be truly happy with? Theres no morality/ ethical issue that needs to be discussed tbj. Its a personal decision. Your body your choice, and if the normies want to refute/ debate that ill just refer them to the same argument used for abortion.

 
4. Do you think Plastic Surgery is a good use of someone's money?

Yes if they can afford it go for it, but you should only go along with it if you have saved enough money but also have a few thousands in savings after it as well ( emergency) so you are still able to live "comfortably" imo. I hear too many stories of people blowing money on plastic surgery that theyve saved up and gone full flat broke because they werent thinking ahead.

 5. Can Plastic Surgery turn an ugly person into an attractive person?

Depends on the surgery and how much needs to be done on that person. Definitely surgeries such as a nose job or jaw surgery can definitely improve someones looks dramatically. Nose job especially because a lot of the time a ugly nose ( long or wide) can be a dealbreaker in terms of looks.


 6. Is Plastic Surgery any different than putting makeup/fakeup on?

hmm, i think the difference between plastic surgery and makeup is that with plastic surgery you are surgically altering your face and at least after u get the surgery you are living as the new "you". With makeup you have 2 looks to the person. One is  where they are usually ugly af ( no makeup) and the other look is with full on makeup which is deceiving because you are portrayed as attractive when really you are most likely a 5/10 not a 8/10.



7. Should people who get cosmetic surgery have to disclose this fact to their intimate partners, so as to avoid confusion when their children mature into unattractive adults?

Nope. If normies and staceys wanna keep blurting out that looks doesnt matter and attitude and personality matters the most then does it really matter if you produce an ugly kid? Sure its horrible and their might be a "immoral" aspect to it, but oh well. Im just stating this using their logic, obviously i wouldnt want to produce another subhuman because id hate them to live a shit life like i am currently.
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
If you don't have a good eye area PS won't save you.
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,710
Online
14m
Plastic surgery is a truecel's only chance at redemption. After that it's a lifetime of rotting or the sweet release of rope.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
VileGeneticTrash said:
If you don't have a good eye area PS won't save you.

Actually the eye area is extremely malleable via cosmetic surgery. Canthoplasty can correct a negative canthal tilt. Ptosis repair can fix droopy eyelids. Fat grafting can correct excess upper eyelid exposure. etc.

My eye area was LEGIT 0/10 before surgery now I would go as far as to say it's DECENT(!!!)

Long midfaces on the other hand are impossible to fix. If you have a long midface you're FUCKED.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,733
Online
64d 11h 4m
Just lol @ saying without a good eye area you won't be saved by PS. That's complete BS.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
That's not a "successful" example of plastic surgery.

I've seen some actual successful examples that people circle jerk. But those are 1 in 20 cases.

The technology to manipulate soft tissue just isn't there.
 
Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
620
Online
1h 21m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
3) People should only get plastic surgery if they had an accident, not just to beautify themselves

People who aren't disfigured shouldn't have access to this voluntary, expensive procedure to beautify themselves?

Ryo Hazuki said:
VileGeneticTrash said:
If you don't have a good eye area PS won't save you.
Actually the eye area is extremely malleable via cosmetic surgery. Canthoplasty can correct a negative canthal tilt. Ptosis repair can fix droopy eyelids. Fat grafting can correct excess upper eyelid exposure. etc.
My eye area was LEGIT 0/10 before surgery now I would go as far as to say it's DECENT(!!!)
Long midfaces on the other hand are impossible to fix. If you have a long midface you're FUCKED.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the Horseface Curse.

I mean, what could a plastic surgeon even do for someone with a horseface? Shave their chin and jaw down lol?
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmYcqstVx84[/video]

Plastic surgery is so much better for women. The reason a lot of women are unattractive is because of too much bone in the wrong places, so all you have to do is shave away the bone, but with guys you have to "add bones", which is much harder to do right.


Ryo Hazuki said:
Long midfaces on the other hand are impossible to fix.  If you have a long midface you're FUCKED.

But a long midface is manly  :heh:
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Dry Spell said:
People who aren't disfigured shouldn't have access to this voluntary, expensive procedure to beautify themselves?


Yeah, I see what you mean about the Horseface Curse.

I mean, what could a plastic surgeon even do for someone with a horseface? Shave their chin and jaw down lol?

Lol, that same problem happens to men too. (mandible too long)

Its not a female-exclusive problem.


Lol, the "muh eye area" is cope. Justin Bieber etc have not-so great eye areas yet women fawn over them.

Hell, the "non-hunter" eyes even suit some pretty boys. Lachowski even has slight bags beneath his under eye area.

Its about harmony TBH. There isn't one feature that "makes or breaks" your face unless its an actual deformity.
 
Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
620
Online
1h 21m
truecel23 said:
Its about harmony TBH. There isn't one feature that "makes or breaks" your face unless its an actual deformity.

I think a big pig nose or long witch nose can absolutely wreck a face, even if rest of the face is symmetrical and well formed. By wreck I mean take a 10 down to a 7.

Also a weak chin.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Dry Spell said:
I think a big pig nose or long witch nose can absolutely wreck a face, even if rest of the face is symmetrical and well formed. By wreck I mean take a 10 down to a 7.

Also a weak chin.

Good news is that even with modern tech, rhinoplasties are very effective along with genioplasties.

So if you have a shit nose and weak chin, its fixable.

Everything related to the mandible is fixable for the most part. Weak jaw? Jaw implants are good. But its not enough since other things such as cheekbones are needed to complement a jaw. And there aren't effective procedures for cheekbones.

And for eye area, almost nothing. And even in the future I'm doubtful that there will be something. its too risky.
 

Similar threads

Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
6
Views
452
jerkjocky
jerkjocky
D
Replies
0
Views
315
Deleted member 16484
D
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top