Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plastic surgery should be free for incels

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Suffering Ensues
★★★★★
A wonky nose, Bad eyes? Whatever your failo is it should be free to fix so YOU can have a normal life and mental health!

welfare is available for low IQ nigger-chimps who can’t get good jobs. Why not free plastic surgery for incels?

Kikes is why. Kill the kikes and take the rights away from the women once again

surely that would increase the average looks by tenfold in turn making those only 10/10s valid right, it would be an endless space race for who has the most perfect looks that would be bound to end up in everyone being perfect. thus making nobody perfect

surely that would increase the average looks by tenfold in turn making those only 10/10s valid right, it would be an endless space race for who has the most perfect looks that would be bound to end up in everyone being perfect. thus making nobody perfect
"For Incels" And no, Some have too fucked up genes to do that!

"For Incels" And no, Some have too fucked up genes to do that!
Actually most men are too bluepilled and they're scared of the surgery. In fact invasive surgeries like bimax or lefort have not really gained a lot in popularity since the last 5 years compared to less invasive things like liposuction. Those fast and easy surgeries have become way more popular in the past years. But the hardcore stuff like box osteotomy are still a niche and almost nobody except for looksmax autists are willing to sacrifice a year or two for recovery with the potential of failure.

Actually most men are too bluepilled and they're scared of the surgery. In fact invasive surgeries like bimax or lefort have not really gained a lot in popularity since the last 5 years compared to less invasive things like liposuction. Those fast and easy surgeries have become way more popular in the past years. But the hardcore stuff like box osteotomy are still a niche and almost nobody except for looksmax autists are willing to sacrifice a year or two for recovery with the potential of failure.
Its over

Yes, but why do you say that
I had a nosejob, I need 1 more to correct my nose in a few months so im not stuck with 1 nostril for the rest of my life

I'd be happy with just getting my ptosis fixed.

Plastic surgery for Incels, as well as leg lengthening surgery, etc., is gender affirming surgery.

Why should trannies get gender affirming surgery for free while we have to pay for it. I'm willing to defend free gender affirming care for trannies if it also means free gender affirming care for Incels.

Plastic surgery for Incels, as well as leg lengthening surgery, etc., is gender affirming surgery.

Why should trannies get gender affirming surgery for free while we have to pay for it. I'm willing to defend free gender affirming care for trannies if it also means free gender affirming care for Incels.
BASED!