Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PLA's soldiers (Chinese Army) are willing to sacrifice their own lives for the Reunification of Taiwan

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
“My fighter would be my last missile, rushing towards the enemy if in a real battle I had used up all my ammunition,” said Li Peng as quoted by SCMP. Li Peng is reportedly a J-20 pilot from Wang Hai Squadron. It is a unit of PLA's eastern theatre command.

“If war broke out and the conditions were too difficult to safely remove the naval mines in actual combat, we will use our own bodies to clear a safe pathway for our landing forces,” says Zuo Feng, a frogman of the PLA Navy’s minesweeper unit, in the documentary as quoted by SCMP.

My sincere respects for their inspirational bravery.

GIF by CYBERWAR

The Reunification of Taiwan is inevitable. Chinese youth are ready to do the job, and mistersinister will have to run away from his parents' penthouse.

Meanwhile, NATO fanboys:

Good safe way of reducing the world population

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back