Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Plant-based milk absolutely mogs

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★★
Despite the general opinion here and all the soy memes, plant-based milk (especially almond & coconut) is actually really really good. Soy milk isn't even that bad if enough sugar is put into it.

Animal milk is DISGUSTING. Imagine drinking fluid meant for other animal's babies :feelspuke: I get the urge to throw up whenever I attempt to drink or even smell animal milk.

I would drink human milk if I could. I heard it's really sweet & fruity :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh: The nutrients in human milk are meant for humans unlike animal milk :feelsthink::bigbrain: I hope I ascend one day. I would suck on my pregnant wife's tits every day like a baby :ahegao::shhh::shhh:

I'll go drink a glass of buffalo milk rn

It taste good for the average slave because they add sugar and other unnatural ingredients to it. Oat milk only have 10% oats in it, the rest is just added garbage. Same with almond milk.

Im not a fan of milk generally. But when it comes to cheese theres no good replacement for cows milk cheese.

I tried but its disgusting

It taste good for the average slave because they add sugar and other unnatural ingredients to it. Oat milk only have 10% oats in it, the rest is just added garbage. Same with almond milk.
what about goat milk

Coconut milk is tasty if you make it yourself from real coconuts in a juicer, i've done that several times. It's not as tasty and healthy if you buy processed, canned, heated coconut milk from the store like most people do.

It's good, but it's not and will never be "milk", it's just a drink

the fact that people actually buy that crap is a sign the nukes should fall already

non white hands typed this, even my digestion can handle milk hahahahhaha nigger

non white hands typed this, even my digestion can handle milk hahahahhaha nigger
I can digest milk perfectly fine. I am just disgusted at the thought of drinking another animal's baby juice

You should drink animal blood instead

Kurt Angle Sport GIF by WWE

MIlk is the white mans drink, stop shaming your ancestors and drink it.

Plant udders are too small to milk without machinery

Some ice cold cow milk and cereal will always slap