Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Planning to kill myself soon

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
It seems there's no way out for me. I look like a child and I have 6" wrists and narrow shoulders. I have no muscle tone. My voice is high pitched. I am 26, soon to be 27. I haven't gone to the doctor to find out if I have low testosterone or not because I am afraid to find out the truth. Knowing it would not make a difference anyway because there's nothing I could do about it. I will always have this disfigured body.

I can't take it anymore. I can't stand always being looked down upon by others because I'm not a man. I do not plan to live past 30. It's gotten bad for me now. Being alone all the time is getting unbearable and the alcohol isn't helping anymore. Keeping myself busy with work isn't helping anymore. I can't keep living like this and I won't.

Is anyone else in the same situation? BTW I'd rather be even an ordinary incel if only I didn't look like a fucking child. This is the worst fate ever. I'm always below EVERYONE. I'm always inferior. Always seen as incompetent and weak and pathetic. And I am weak and pathetic, actually.

see you in the other side my incel brother, life is shit if you are not goodlooking

Damn dude. I really hope you're successful at it. No one should be forced to live such a shitty retarded existence. I go through the same shit, being seen as inferior and not even as a human being and all. If surgery doesn't work out and I'm stuck with all that debt for nothing, I will surely kill myself.

If you legit look like a child, don't do it

unbeknownst to you the best part of your life is yet to come
despite what the lying world has taught you you actually have incredibly good genes

struggle further and see when your time comes

Becoming a hERo is another option, remember death by firearm is often the most reliable and if you are going to die due to the cruelty of society, there is no reason to spare them.

I just exist

no good reason,no purpose,no drive

NekoStance said:
If you legit look like a child, don't do it

unbeknownst to you the best part of your life is yet to come
despite what the lying world has taught you you actually have incredibly good genes

struggle further and see when your time comes

wat

You realise that because he looks like a child at 28 it doesn't mean he's going to go through puberty in his 30s, right?

existentialhack said:
wat

You realise that because he looks like a child at 28 it doesn't mean he's going to go through puberty in his 30s, right?

Wait does he mean he looks like a child because he's a tiny manlet?

Coz yeh in that case it's over...

NekoStance said:

In any case its over. He is 26

NekoStance said:

I am 5'8", which isn't tall but it's not bad (I am taller than many people I see on the street). It's worse than being a manlet. It's worse than anything. Like I said, I have narrow shoulders, wrists that are as thin as a woman's (actually, many women my height have broader shoulders and thicker wrists than me). I have a baby face too. I will NEVER be seen as a man. No one could ever find me sexually attractive. No one will ever respect me. I'm NOT A MAN. I am literally a different species than the average male my age.

Well, I would recommend going to a doctor at least to see what's up and if they can fix it. It is a legit medical problem if it is causing you to be depressed and suicidal.

You can also do exercises to improve your voice. Get a good mic and search for one of the 5 billion guides on how to make your voice deeper and clearer.

thats so sad but at the same time im 5'6" and i'm still struggling on. i fear the rope is nigh for me too

blackcel said:
Well, I would recommend going to a doctor at least to see what's up and if they can fix it. It is a legit medical problem if it is causing you to be depressed and suicidal.

You can also do exercises to improve your voice. Get a good mic and search for one of the 5 billion guides on how to make your voice deeper and clearer.

A doctor can't fix this. Your growth plates fuse in your early 20s. There's no way to fix a growth defect like this after puberty.

And testosterone replacement therapy (if I have low test) wouldn't really make me normal and it wouldn't be a "fix", it would be a bandaid solution. As soon you stop taking steroids, you're back where you were. Nothing can change now. It's just a cruel joke that I can't just sign a paper and be put down by a doctor. It's a cruel joke that society expects me to live like this and pay taxes while watching beautiful happy young people every day living normal lives. The kind of life I could never have.

theson said:
blackcel said:
A doctor can't fix this. Your growth plates fuse in your early 20s. There's no way to fix a growth defect like this after puberty.
And testosterone replacement therapy (if I have low test) wouldn't really make me normal and it wouldn't be a "fix", it would be a bandaid solution. As soon you stop taking steroids, you're back where you were. Nothing can change now. It's just a cruel joke that I can't just sign a paper and be put down by a doctor. It's a cruel joke that society expects me to live like this and pay taxes while watching beautiful happy young people every day living normal lives. The kind of life I could never have.

That is not entirely true, blasting tren definitely gives you a more androgenic masculine appearance and you never have to come off steroids (blast and cruise, cruise=trt). HGH is always an option if you're a richcel.

slackbum said:
That is not entirely true, blasting tren definitely gives you a more androgenic masculine appearance and you never have to come off steroids (blast and cruise, cruise=trt). HGH is always an option if you're a richcel.

Firstly, I am aware that steroids can give you a more masculine appearance. What I am saying is that when you look like me, there's little that can be done. The improvement is so minuscule it's not even worth it.

Secondly, I know you don't have to come off steroids, sure. But if you're on steroids because you're a subhuman, is that really worth it? What the fuck is the point of taking steroids if it's not the REAL you? What's the point of doing it if you, as a person, are worthless by default. A genetic failure. I don't need steroids. I need to be normal, and that's not possible.

And finally, I am not rich and I can't afford HGH. And HGH comes with other consequences. Every adult human produces some HGH at all times but they never grow. You need to be taking massive doses of HGH to grow after puberty, and if you do, your organs grow as well. You don't make any decent gains in terms of frame if you look like an underdeveloped child like me, but you'll get HGH gut and your heart will give out.

There's no fucking point in this shit dude. Maybe you could tell me this bullshit when I was 21 and I'd buy it because maybe back then it wasn't over yet. It's over now, though. The cat's out of the bag. I'm a grown man and I still get mistaken for a child. Literal teenage boys look more masculine than me. There's no point in living like this. This is a cruel world.

If you are going to off yourself anyway you should show us your picture so we can tell if you are as bad as you say you are. A second opinion can't hurt

theson said:
slackbum said:
Firstly, I am aware that steroids can give you a more masculine appearance. What I am saying is that when you look like me, there's little that can be done. The improvement is so minuscule it's not even worth it.
Secondly, I know you don't have to come off steroids, sure. But if you're on steroids because you're a subhuman, is that really worth it? What the fuck is the point of taking steroids if it's not the REAL you? What's the point of doing it if you, as a person, are worthless by default. A genetic failure. I don't need steroids. I need to be normal, and that's not possible.
And finally, I am not rich and I can't afford HGH. And HGH comes with other consequences. Every adult human produces some HGH at all times but they never grow. You need to be taking massive doses of HGH to grow after puberty, and if you do, your organs grow as well. You don't make any decent gains in terms of frame if you look like an underdeveloped child like me, but you'll get HGH gut and your heart will give out.
There's no fucking point in this shit dude. Maybe you could tell me this bullshit when I was 21 and I'd buy it because maybe back then it wasn't over yet. It's over now, though. The cat's out of the bag. I'm a grown man and I still get mistaken for a child. Literal teenage boys look more masculine than me. There's no point in living like this. This is a cruel world.

It's not about height, hgh grows every tissue in your body thats why it can increase frame, the gut is from insulin abuse not hgh, cardiologic hypertrophy won't affect you until you are a senior citizen. Blackpill: there is no REAL you. Everybody grabs every advantage possible, it doesn't matter. Androgenic compounds also really do affect the face, when I ran test and later tren people literally didn't believe their eyes. Girls I didn't see for a year asked me how I suddenly started looking so much more masculine. If you wanna rope yourself go ahead but personally wouldn't until you are sure you exceeded other options