Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Planning on buying a Bass Guitar

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Anyone here musicalinstrumentmaxxes and wants to give me an advice?

Never played tbh

I play electric guitar but imo you can buy a rather cheap one but not too cheap. You want an electric bass right? From my experience the amplifier is going to be more important in making the sound. At least when you're playing metal with distorted noises.

I play electric guitar but imo you can buy a rather cheap one but not too cheap. You want an electric bass right? From my experience the amplifier is going to be more important in making the sound. At least when you're playing metal with distorted noises.
Im a total noob. Any advice on getting gud?

Uuuum whats a gud? good? like good at playing? Nigga I started to play at 12 to impress a qt from my class. Not an expert either.

Uuuum whats a gud? good? like good at playing? Nigga I started to play at 12 to impress a qt from my class. Not an expert either.
Shid
How old are you?
I want to be good enough to play Tool Songs

Sounds catchy. Imo most bass guitars sound the same. But my advice for you is to get an amp with a headphones port.
I used to be embarassed to practice with my parents/neighbours hearing it so I played with headphones a lot.

Sounds catchy. Imo most bass guitars sound the same. But my advice for you is to get an amp with a headphones port.
I used to be embarassed to practice with my parents/neighbours hearing it so I played with headphones a lot.
Thanks bro :feelsokman:
You were my first mentor on the way to become a based bass player :dab:

No, i'm useless

Thanks bro :feelsokman:
You were my first mentor on the way to become a based bass player :dab:
No problem. Hope you have a good word for me when I end up in ZOGs gulag for hate crimes

No problem. Hope you have a good word for me when I end up in ZOGs gulag for hate crimes
Ill represent you free of charge :feelsokman:
Got yourself a jewish lawyer buddyboyo :feelsLSD:

Ill represent you free of charge :feelsokman:
Got yourself a jewish lawyer buddyboyo :feelsLSD:
You (learning to be) a lawyer for real? Btw what country are you from, if you want to tell this here.

You (learning to be) a lawyer for real? Btw what country are you from, if you want to tell this here.
No, im a software dev
Im from Kikeland

No, im a software dev
Im from Kikeland
I'm software administration. 6/10 job I'd say, never was smart enough for dev and it kinda sucked learning it in school.

Waste of time. Waste of money.

More of a cope than a waste
Life is a waste

You can't teach yourself out of thin air, so your guitar becomes an ornament.

If you get Bass lessons you'll get ripped off due to the infinite and costly price per hour lessons required and no return on investment.

This is what happens when incels cope with guitars.

Are you retarded?
Whats the difference between learning with a teacher and from a youtube video?
This is literally how i learned to code

Are you retarded?
Whats the difference between learning with a teacher and from a youtube video?
This is literally how i learned to code

Coding is a hard skill anyone can replicate by themselves.

Musical instruments are a soft skill that have too many variables to go into.

Imagine if coding required you press keyboard keys at a certain pressure and typed at a specific typing speed in order for your basic computer code command to work. That is a musical instrument in a nutshell.

Btw, where did i pointed out that I wanted to play bass inorder to help myself ascend?
Im just an Autistic progsnob that likes how bass sounds in metal songs and wants to imitate it myself
Coding is a hard skill anyone can replicate by themselves.

Musical instruments are a soft skill that have too many variables to go into.

Imagine if coding required you press keyboard keys at a certain pressure and typed at a specific typing speed in order for your basic computer code command to work. That is a musical instrument in a nutshell.
You literally memorize cords and string and it becomes muscle memory with time.
It gets easier when you practice and it gets easier to learn new songs. Stop speaking out of your ass

Last edited:
You literally memorize cords and string and it becomes muscle memory with time.
It gets easier when you practice and it gets easier to learn new songs. Stop speaking out of your ass

You came in asking newbie questions, now you're acting like you're a pro less than 90 minutes after saying.

To which my original reponse still stands.

Waste of time. Waste of money.

Here the future of your music career. Pawning your $1000 bass guitar for $50 per month, then losing it cause it was sold.

cash-converters.jpg

Here the future of your music career. Pawning your $1000 bass guitar for $50 per month, then losing it cause it was sold.

cash-converters.jpg
Again, saying things out of your ass.
Music Career? I want it as a hobby, not a career.
Wtf is your problem?
You came in asking newbie questions, now you're acting like you're a pro less than 90 minutes after saying.

I was asking for advice for buying a bass for newbies and practicing tips

How is picking out a hobby a waste?
Cope, yes. A waste? How?
Alot of people learn to play guitars by practicing alone. It isnt unheard of. Im not planning on being a giant rockstar, i just want to play in the confine of my home. I like the sound of Bass guitars and want to replicate it myself for my own amusement.

Last edited:
First of all: do it, it's a cope but it's a good one

Second: learning to play an instrument as a lot to do with getting used to it especially with bass so exercising a lot is the only real way to get good at it

Third: gear matters almost nothing if you're going to play alone in your room anyway (at least that's what I do) so the cheapest bass and amp will do just fine