Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Planing a date with Foid

but you are nice incel tear either buddy, you got some chances maybe not with stacies but like middle averaged looks girls so get the fuck off this site and work on your self be it gymmaxxing moneymaxxing jestermaxxing or darktriad maxxing. Trust me buddy this is not a place you want to be
I'm longer here registrated than you buddy. I'm a 26, turning 27 on January old virgin, who never had a relationship in my life. I got no chance, but false hope from Foids like her because they're nice. For her it wasn't even a date to begin with, she is probably going to the Theaters with someone else the same day. Maybe it's her friends, or maybe a Chad. And she isn't a Stacy at all.

You don't want to have my life, trust me. It's better to rot in the basement on Incels than taking the Redpill, trying to escape Inceldom. I even have a car and I'm still completely fucked. I feel immense pain because of rejection and false hope.

Last edited:
Yesterday was planing to go to the theater with a Foid on Saturday. After one day she already coming up with excuses. She has no time because of her mother. Not texting why.

It's always the same. No Foid is willing do date me and I hate it.
If u go out with other foids it means i can officialy date merula

Yesterday was planing to go to the theater with a Foid on Saturday. After one day she already coming up with excuses. She has no time because of her mother. Not texting why.

It's always the same. No Foid is willing do date me and I hate it.
you can probably still make it.

how did you get that date set up anyway? for most people here their circumstances are way too fucked up to even get to that point, of getting flaked.

She's apologizing that she can't date me right now (Déjà-vu) and makes further excuses. Of course, she also declined coming Sunday and gives me false hope for next week again. There's no way I'll date this Foid.
you can probably still make it.

how did you get that date set up anyway? for most people here their circumstances are way too fucked up to even get to that point, of getting flaked.
We got to know each other from school. I was just lucky to get her number from one of her classmates.

Last edited:
How the fuck are people like this incel

Just go to her and lift her.

Mogs me
i was way too high Inhib to ask foids out in school
The first time i started approaching was when i got 20 and felt the strong need to finally lose my virginity
But cold approaching doesnt work and it doesnt help that i have no social circle

I think she was too inexperienced to quickly brush you off , so she gave you her number so the awkward situation is over .
Later on she probably became an expert at rejecting advances from ugly men without giving out her phone number .
She is subhumanly ugly but young, skinny and has a hole I ACTUALLY face MOG her ( means alot tbh) and this is the only reason i tried her.. because she is ugly and i had a glimpse of hope a 1 in a million chance of actually losing my virginity and trying something as low inhib as talking to a hole. but holes dont take into perspective how ugly they are, they only want chad !!!

She is subhumanly ugly but young, skinny and has a hole I ACTUALLY face MOG her ( means alot tbh) and this is the only reason i tried her.. because she is ugly and i had a glimpse of hope a 1 in a million chance of actually losing my virginity and trying something as low inhib as talking to a hole. but holes dont take into perspective how ugly they are, they only want chad !!!
its over .