Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Plane rides when theres a qt3.14 girl next to you are so brutal

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
There was a qt3.14 girl sitting next to me on the plane, and she was small. I was having trouble sleeping so i just fantasized so hard about just laying my head on her shoulders or hugging her.... (such is the life of an ldar incel, being literally within 2 feet of a girl makes you fantasize about so much)
I pussied out on even talking to her, however... I was going to ask her what university she goes to, and i was building up the courage, but then i saw her open her phone with like 23 snapchat notifications and text messages so I just decided to ldar. I never talked to a girl before i thought this was going to be my first time...
Maybe it was a good thing, maybe if i talked to her, i would have gotten arrested for sexual assault and thrown out the plane without a parachute. All us ugly people can do is ldar.

anything is brutal when a cute girl is present

A foid hasn’t sat next to me for any reason in nearly 6 years. My mom doesn’t count

Why try when you're gonna get rejected anyway

anything is brutal when a cute girl is present
Yes but a 10+ hour plane ride next to one where if you say anything to her you get arrested is more brutal.

i saw her open her phone with like 23 snapchat notifications
Foids brains are on constant 24/7 stimulation from the Chads and Tyrones

Just book the next time for your next seat to be free

Just book the next time for your next seat to be free
I like sitting next to female. If they are happy with me sitting next to them, then i am happy. If they are unhappy, then i am still happy for making them uncomfortable. Its a win win.

I like sitting next to female. If they are happy with me sitting next to them, then i am happy. If they are unhappy, then i am still happy for making them uncomfortable. Its a win win.
same
truecel trait: you get dopamine surge from simply being around women your age

I like sitting next to female. If they are happy with me sitting next to them, then i am happy. If they are unhappy, then i am still happy for making them uncomfortable. It’s a win win.
I start imagining my whole life with them :feelsrope: . Every time a foid is near me I imagine and just fantasise that she might like me. :feelsrope: I was stupid enough to ask a fucking Retail worker for her snap but she instantly said she had a boyfriend. I walked out and felt like dying for the rest of the year :feelsrope:

I start imagining my whole life with them :feelsrope: . Every time a foid is near me I imagine and just fantasise that she might like me. :feelsrope: I was stupid enough to ask a fucking Retail worker for her snap but she instantly said she had a boyfriend. I walked out and felt like dying for the rest of the year :feelsrope:
Im sorry brocel, at least you tried. To be honest even the average 7/10 normie would get rejected talking to a random retail worker foid.
truecel trait: you get dopamine surge from simply being around women your age
Even if theyre forced to by a fucking plane seating arrangement :feelskek:

Saw this on facebook reals wtf.

Don't let the bluepilled thoughts rush into your brain. I know it's hard to avoid them as you meet a foid
What bluepilled thoughts? is wanting to fuck a qt3.14 girl bluepilled

What bluepilled thoughts? is wanting to fuck a qt3.14 girl bluepilled
Hes talking about the fantasizing bit, it’s a common trait that we must lose if we don’t want to be miserable.

No.

But you were building up the courage of talking to her as if you thought even had a chance with her.
Ohhh yeah. You're right. A rule i live by is dont speak unless spoken to first. Always rely on her to say any initial communication before i attempt to ask anything.

Fucking brutal

You should've never even had fantasized about her in the first place. It'll make you more depressed knowing you can't be with her. Don't make eye-contact with women nor even look at their body.

It’s so brutal that she probably didn’t even notice you

You should've never even had fantasized about her in the first place. It'll make you more depressed knowing you can't be with her. Don't make eye-contact with women nor even look at their body.
But it gives me dopamine.

Anime girls are better since they won't reject you. Use them as an escape instead of some aids infested whore.
Go outside bro. Your anime girls are inferior when you have a real life girl who has a real shape to her buttocks and waist and thighs and face and breasts, all moving around in 3D. Anime is nothing comparing to fantasizing about sex with a real woman who sits in your math class, or who sits in your plane ride, or who was in your group project in school

Go outside bro. Your anime girls are inferior when you have a real life girl who has a real shape to her buttocks and waist and thighs and face and breasts, all moving around in 3D. Anime is nothing comparing to fantasizing about sex with a real woman who sits in your math class, or who sits in your plane ride, or who was in your group project in school
You make a point, but at least I won't get the depression of rejection.

lol

Maybe it was a good thing, maybe if i talked to her, i would have gotten arrested for sexual assault and thrown out the plane without a parachute. All us ugly people can do is ldar.