Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Plane entitlement

znbox

znbox

Recruit
★★★★★
A few days ago I was on a plane, flight length of about 4-5 hours. I had booked a bulkhead aisle seat with a lot of leg room in advance. When I arrive at my seat this woman is sitting there, she used to be Stacy 10 years and 50 pounds ago, sitting there with her balding boyfriend and another former Stacy. They already put all their luggage, took out pillows and made themselves comfortable. I was immediately stressed because I thought they overbooked the flight and there are 2 people on my seat.

I am 6 2 and very skinny so extra legroom is essential for me. I also have knee pain due to squatting so I asked Stacy-senior to show me her boarding pass (while they were chatting and laughing, actively ignoring me). She turns and abruptly says if she can seat there with her friends. I politely say I need that seat. All three began persuading me to move back to a "perfectly normal window seat" somewhere in the back, they all are so enthusiastic, joyful and friendly to me that I start feeling really uncomfortable. I hate confrontation and I feel that I an turning read while my heart beats like crazy. I try to say that my knee hurts and old Stacy with her friend are getting passive aggressive saying something like "too bad, should've come earlier!", I don't answer and press the button to call a flight attendant.

Finally, all the passengers seat down except for me and the flight attendant arrives. I tell that my seat is occupied and show her my boarding pass. Those three began loudly telling how they'd like to seat together, but the flight attendant asks them to show their boarding passes. Finally, the guy gets up and says he'll go to the back but the flight attendant again orders them to show all three of their boarding passes.

Turns out only the guy had the bulkhead window seat, those two whores had shitty back seats and decided to just take the two empty seats with extra legroom (one of which was mine)! Also, turns out the middle seat between me and the guy was empty. The flight attendant demands the two ladies go back to their seats because they don't allow seat switching in their plane. The guy offered to go back instead but the flight attendant tells she'll ask them to leave if they don't take their assigned seats immediately.

So, not only I was flying in a great seat with extra legroom, but there was also an empty seat between me and that guy. I realize that if the women weren't such bitches, one of them could seat with her boyfriend in the middle seat, because obviously there is no no-switching policy on the plane. But since they were entitled and rude and didn't ask before taking the seats, they were forced to seat in the back. Hell, if they asked me politely I could be pussy enough to give up my seat. But I'll never give my seat to anybody who decides to take it without even asking.

>6'2
>skinny
fuck off volcel
I am officially underweight and doctors think I am anorexic. I don't even mention my face and mental problems. I wish I was a volcel

Should have brought the plane down for good measure.

Should have brought the plane down for good measure
1429969648680.jpg

I am officially underweight and doctors think I am anorexic. I don't even mention my face and mental problems. I wish I was a volcel
I would kill to be u. I would eat mcgriddles all day.

You should have ALed the plane

I would kill to be u. I would eat mcgriddles all day.
If you knew my whole story, you wouldn't want to be me even if you were paid.

I eat so much to gain weight and it sometimes goes up slowly-slowly and then stops or even goes down because it's such a pain to eat that much.
You should have ALed the plane
what do you mean?

I hope she dies in a car crash. Fuck her

I'm not reading that from a non established cel