Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Plan to Report Donation Thots and Sex Workers to the IRS

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
The hERo David Wu started reporting donation thots and sex worker to the IRS.

We should help him.We must help him.
To report someone to the IRS you have to manually send the IRS form at a post office or you can use this site www.taxsqueal.com ,where you'll just compile the IRS form online and then they'll send it to the IRS. This site has been created by am ex IRS employee so i think that it should work.
Let's join this facebook group to detect donation thots avoiding taxes more easily
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2314944752071570/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2101557583198979&id=100000342723540

Same, sounds like a fun hobby.

There's two threads up already, one being mine, the original that got hijacked later down the line.
Stop making these threads.
Mods should pin one of the two threads and delete the rest

I would, but I have my own history with the IRS...

There's two threads up already, one being mine, the original that got hijacked later down the line.
Stop making these threads.
Mods should pin one of the two threads and delete the rest
Modcels are busy partying on the weekend.

The hERo David Wu started reporting donation thots and sex worker to the IRS.

We should help him.We must help him.
To report someone to the IRS you have to manually send the IRS form at a post office or you can use this site www.taxsqueal.com ,where you'll just compile the IRS form online and then they'll send it to the IRS. This site has been created by am ex IRS employee so i think that it should work.
Let's join this facebook group to detect donation thots avoiding taxes more easily
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2314944752071570/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2101557583198979&id=100000342723540

Guys how far do you want to take this, let me know if you want this to go nuclear, and I may actually take the time, to use some web-scraping tools, to identify female snapchats, store in a database to post here, then we can just distribute the work load and mass report them JFL.

I'm serious, do we want to just meme about this and report a few of them, or do we want to take this into over drive so roasties know when incels mean business we don't have to go ER to fuck their lives up. Lets make this something news worthy.

Foids will find some way around it but this is great thinking anyway

Guys how far do you want to take this, let me know if you want this to go nuclear, and I may actually take the time, to use some web-scraping tools, to identify female snapchats, store in a database to post here, then we can just distribute the work load and mass report them JFL.

I'm serious, do we want to just meme about this and report a few of them, or do we want to take this into over drive so roasties know when incels mean business we don't have to go ER to fuck their lives up. Lets make this something news worthy.
nuclear
join david wu thot reporting group ancapistan

Idk wat u just said but do it

Screenshot 2018 11 24 17 15 00
Screenshot 2018 11 24 16 39 59
only two right now boys running low on phone charge

I just posted this and was ignored.
46738696 722973524745724 7855015775839453184 n
46516723 723089908067419 5551897060086644736 n

Foids will find some way around it but this is great thinking anyway

yeah the IRS has has diversity which is a gamble. I don't think anyone is smart enough to outsmart the IRS. not even celebs.

he is Chad but he is OUR Chad.
btw if you didn't know David is half chink/half jew like some othER godly man we all know.

btw if you didn't know David is half chink/half jew like some othER godly man we all know.
Perhaps St Elliot came to him in his sleep and bestowed this idea upon him, it is for sure a sign he is watching ovER us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back