Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Places you can hang out ALONE without feeling like a loser

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
1. McDonald's. Morning coffee. I fit right in, lots of stragglers in search of caffeine.

3. Sports bar, that has stools. You sit there next to other strangers. Watching football.

3. Movie. Walk in late when it's dark. Find a lonely spot

4. Ur moms bed

1. Don’t drink coffee.
2. Don’t watch sports
3. Too much ADHD to watch videos for that long.

It’s over

I love being alone at work and the library

Also in the safe convenience of your own home, rotting on .is; good enough for me, considering I'm certainly not heading over to a sports bar to watch teams of Chads being paid more than most of us combined to throw around a ball, boosted by their physical genetics and subsequent snowballing effect of being preferred, to see who wins! :feelswhat:

I still think It's feel somewhat awkward at any.of these places, simply hanging out alone; that goes double especially for subhumans, though perhaps my inhibition is just that high. :feelsjuice:

Whenever i want to be alone in an isolated place, most of the time, a group of normies suddenly appear out of nowhere and decide to sit exclusively close to where i am. Like they are trying to impose dominance over me.

even at home i feel like a loser

I like to hanging out on the jogging trails at around sundown. I especially like the shurbs in bends in the trail. That way I can observe the trail on both areas and hide in wait.

I also have my car fob so I can automatically open the doors, and start the engine... It's the details about the little things that comfort me.

It's very cozy. I have to remember to not leave garbage behind....

You could try a coffee shop or a cafe, but I wouldn't go to a Starbucks. Crawling with normies and especially popular with foids.

In my senior year of high school, I would leave campus and go to Panera Bread to cope with some food. Lots of old farts or business people doing work. It was better than sitting alone in the cafeteria. :feelsjuice:

Maybe in a nature preserve or a residential area.

I would avoid a beach with a boardwalk or is readily accessible to the public. Too much people... :feelsUgh:

I have an idea, what if you go to museums and zoos but you take a pen and paper with you and you pretend to take notes on the stuff. Then people would just think you are doing college homework.

Also in the safe convenience of your own home, rotting on .is; good enough for me, considering I'm certainly not heading over to a sports bar to watch teams of Chads being paid more than most of us combined to throw around a ball, boosted by their physical genetics and subsequent snowballing effect of being preferred, to see who wins! :feelswhat:

I still think It's feel somewhat awkward at any.of these places, simply hanging out alone; that goes double especially for subhumans, though perhaps my inhibition is just that high. :feelsjuice:
I'm used to it.