Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pity Spit (pervertfuel warning!!!)

i wanna shove my dick up her ass

I hope she chokes on her spit as much as she chokes on Chad's dick and dies (in Minecraft).

i wanna shove my dick up her ass
I'd touch her butt and let her cuddle up to me in the cold. I'd let an animal give it up on me just because they can ;D by the way I'm not usually rational when speaking about sex so this is my subconscious I'm NOT ACTUALLY A CUCK BRO

Didn’t watch

I hope she chokes on her spit as much as she chokes on Chad's dick and dies (in Minecraft).
Don't talk to her like that !!! I'm kidding bro gg(s) you get what you deserve, but you know this post is coz you know many memes were there I found like she wouldn't even spit on you, and so on, I thought it would be funny to actually picture it. :feelskek:

by the way if you're reading check out Streets Don't Sleep by Tha Realest on youtube it's cool and stuff

Degenerate whore needs a beating.

I'd touch her butt and let her cuddle up to me in the cold. I'd let an animal give it up on me just because they can ;D by the way I'm not usually rational when speaking about sex so this is my subconscious I'm NOT ACTUALLY A CUCK BRO
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have a spit fetish but prefer there to be 3 or more attractive girls doing it.

She's hired as my food chewer!

When can she start?

Pump and then burn her alive