Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pitbulls are the worst fucking dogs on the planet

• Thread starter FatherlessMutant
  • Start date
Chihuahuas are vermin

They’re innocent angels when compared to chihuahuas

I was attacked by two of them once. Knocked off my bicycle... I punched them in the eyes and kicked them in the front teeth WHILE SCREAMING AND CUSSING AT THEM, and then they left.

I didn't have time to pull my knife...

I got an apology from the owners then two days later they moved.

Those are just like any other ankle biters. Pit bulls can do serious damage, and people retarded enough to have pit bulls in residential areas are retarded enough to have multiple ones that get loose and attack.

Ah shit the reddit genius has graced us with his presence. Illuminate us with your great wisdom, Reddit Nerd #394949485495945.

70% of all fatalities caused by dogs: pit bull
bred for centuries for bull baiting and later dog fighting: pit bull
Damage from their bites likened to sharks by ER surgeons: pit bull

but yeah we just ignant. Even if they are just "dog aggressive" which is a lie, you are risking other people's pets just so that you can have the particular shitty breed you want.
Nice Virtue signaling

Nice buzz word regurgitation. Retard.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Funny. Stop acting like you give a damn about humanity you know dam well you don't. Who cares if pitbulls maul people here and there this world is fucking brutal.....
it's funny to me people get so worked up about a few deaths from dogs.

Pittbull is the most disgusting animal ever. I would never hurt an animal (only if an animal attacks me) but if i had a chance i would just kill the pittbull before he gets me.
The only creature that's worse than pittbulls are "homo sapien" foids.

I can not have a gun so it would be a good idea to have a pitbull...

I guess the moderators are pitbull fans?