Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW pit bull lovers GTFIH :)))

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★

@Transcended Trucel

58F2ADABEC6645F4A481432868FBFBB4

looks like he got fucked up by a pitbull

I wonder if white women would still fuck it. Who am I kidding, of course they would.

is that a pitbull or the victim of a pitbull? either way i pity pitbulls for their allah defying, violent existence and wish a quick death upon all of them.

What happened to it and wtf is it wearing?

Sometimes. Things die slow

Why not just kill it why record and let it suffer? You know this has to be some third world toilet

Why not just kill it why record and let it suffer? You know this has to be some third world toilet
cope All Pitbulls should suffer

Culling Rabies:

What happened to IT :feelswhere:

is that a pitbull or the victim of a pitbull? either way i pity pitbulls for their allah defying, violent existence and wish a quick death upon all of them.
Is pitbull meat a potential ingredient for your renowned McDog sandwich? :society:

Between you @Animecel2D and @shii410 , who gets to decide what dog get axed for your fabled McDog sandwich :feelswhere:

Pitbulls are retarded breed, I saw a video of cartel dogs eating a guy's genitalia. Ofc the pitbull was going at it like crazy while the rottweiler and german shepherd were looking at him in disbelief