Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pit bull hate: Compton pit bull breeder mauled to death by his own dogs

13 dogs?! Sick bastard!

One less dogtard, farewell from a cat person.

laugh-mock.gif

What happens when "Chad" uses dogs to compensate for something...

I used to see it everyday back when I went to school and was seeing guys with dogs like these, they don't care about the dogs or if they can deal with their temperament.
It's just another accessory to look and act tough and impress foids...

What happens when "Chad" uses dogs to compensate for something...

I used to see it everyday back when I went to school and was seeing guys with dogs like these, they don't care about the dogs or if they can deal with their temperament.
It's just another accessory to look and act tough and impress foids...
:feelshaha:

Eh, good riddance tbh. Pitbull owners are lunatics.

They just ignore every dog attack statistics and force their aggressive shit beasts onto people.
Endangering everyone just to feel valid.

Hilarious, good riddance

Holy shit, brocels, look at this video:

@WuhanFriedPuppies @GeckoBus @Adolf Kitler

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/-weUE_0aMCA?feature=shared

1:1 what happened when some retard's unleashed dog, not sure if it was a pitbull but it sure looked like, jumped at me when I was walking our mini maltese one. Except I didn't let the fucking beast even touch him and immediately put him on my shoulder as I ignored that fucking beast that was jumping at me and walked away, and the fucking retard actually managed to sorta get that monster of his more or less under control (as in, it waited until he was like 20 metres away and screaming at it until it finally followed after him).

Not that I'm the only one with a shit experience with that retard and his dog, I remember a month or so ago, the previous experience happened well before then, when I knew for a fact that I won't run into that retard because I heard his dog aggressively barking at someone:feelswhat:.

I've actually noticed that that retard actually started putting a leash on that monster of his a lot recently, probably because even a braindead tard like him is capable of realizing that if he fucks up too bad even once, then there is a slim but very realistic chance of someone unexpectedly visiting him at home to introduce him and his dog to the wonders of being thrown into a trashcan in several bodybags, with their cut off cocks being put into their similarly cut off heads (Btw, finding out exactly where that fucker lives is still on my mental to-do list. Not because of anything criminal, I despise conflict and am a very peaceful person who would never harm anyone, it's just, you know, for curiosity:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.)

I hate those shit dogs. That's what he gets.