Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pit bull disfigures model

That dog deserves a medal

If a dog ever tried to attack me like that i'd snap its neck and rip its fucking head off

Why do people buy killer dogs? Seems retarded. Why not buy a smaller dog that can't mutilate you instead?

Pitbull = fighting dog. It got the name I believe from fighting "Pits" where men use to go to see a fight to the death between animals. Grim shit. I suppose the Bull is because it was renowned to be a vicious fighter. If you own something that literally has a name that has a definition of a wild cannon, don't be surprised when you get blown to bits. You have to be full on mega sadistic to even consider a Pitbull a pet. Literally searching "Pitbull Fight" brings up gore shit in the images of a Pitbull biting the neck of an already battered dog with people watching it behind a wall.. it definitely isn't fucking pretty.

i hate pitbulls, would like nothing less then to shoot these fuckers in the back of the skull. however, this one deserves a new chew toy and some premium sausages for its work.

She is still looking like a top tier female despite these few scars. It literally did nothing.

This.

She's pretty. And she'll recover from those scars.

Wish dog could rape the bitch too.