Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pit bull disfigures model

Based doggo. :feelsohh:
low key jealous of her scars tho ngl

she can now model as the joker

@carltonautism

Good shit.

It’s not so bad, I wish the dog took the actual flesh or bone of her face and made her look completely disfigured permanently. looks like she is making a good recovery which sucks.

>Model
>The two pictures show her wearing only lingerie

So basically a whore, who could not make it in actual modeling because she is sub 9/10

Wtf I love pitbulls now???

Finally a pit nigger did something right

She should've detected the dog's personality.

JFL at roasties. Dog had eaten her up, but still what she does and thinks is completely ridiculous,“I ran to another friend’s car and looked straight in the mirror and then I was like, ‘Oh my God, no one’s ever going to love me again’.”DFL. MATERIALISTIC WHORES.
BTW dog did nothing wrong, it saw a bitch and went for it.

A dog is truly a man's best friend ;);):feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

She makes scars look hot. haha.

Good doggie.

What's with all these girls and the Pit Bull craze? It's like owning a hand gun and then blowing your brains out by accident while trying to take a selfie. Except picture the loaded hand gun having a mind of it's own.

I thought it was our boy pitbull beating up roasties for us.

Nothing really changed about her appearance tbh, even with the scars she looks good

Based PitBull

Good for anyone who has one of those stupid dogs, they think their dogs will protect them from bad guys, or they are thugs who think of their dog as back up.

"Why so serious?"

she can now model as the joker
pretty much, it probably helped her get more gigs cause of "uniqueness" and "poor m'lady"
Too top it off she still hot, its a shame dogs don't have acid for saliva kek

guys will still want to bang her

disfigured pretty women get way more public sympathy than disfigured ugly men

Not really lifefuel as she still has a hot body so no man would be put off

Society will still view her as valuable though because of her body.

Damn I don't really like pit bulls but this exact pitbull needs a bowl of food for the rest of his life, what a good doggie
Altrough I am very sad she didn't die.

She was probably trying to fuck her dog again and it had enough of her

931.jpg

mr. worldwidecel at it again

"A Perth model finds it tough to look in the mirror and feels like her dreams have been crushed after her face was “ripped up” in a horrific dog attack during a New Year’s Eve camping trip in WA’s South West."

Oh look her dreams were crushed because she looks worse, now think about us subhumans, do we have dreams?

if she was a chad femoids would say "tehee the scars make you look hotter"

Doggo deserves a treat

Her scars are already clearing up and with a little makeup, which she obviously already wears a shit ton of, you wont be able to notice anything happened.

Btw don't think she was overly hot to begin with...

Pitbulls are on our side.

Im usually in favour of all shitbulls being put down but this one is a legend.

Also:
"I ran to another friend’s car and looked straight in the mirror and then I was like, ‘Oh my God, no one’s ever going to love me again’.”

Like all good looking people she's redpilled.

Last edited:
Give that pupper all the treats.

Oh no, now she'll need to put slightly more makeup on! The Horror.
Seriously women live life on easy mode.

JFL. Some incel was reincarnated as that pitbull.

Last edited:
But she said what has disappointed her most is the lack of remorse or any offer of support from the dog’s owner. “He didn’t even really say sorry, he sent me a message saying I feel bad for what’s happened, but please know my dog is not vicious ... and then removed me from his Facebook,” Suzel said, adding she has not heard from him since.

lol low inhib af.

Perfect juggernaut theory, she got hotter

lol @ being stupid enough to pet a Pitbull you don't know. I wouldn't go anywhere near a Pitbull or a Rottweiler. Terriers are innately aggressive. I don't think they like when you put your face near them either. I had a border terrier who was placid af around humans, but would lash out and give you a nip if you put your face right near hers.

JFL when a model can get mauled by a dog and still crush you buy 4 points

That isn't too bad besides the side of the lip. Fake up can hide that shit.

Her sexual market value is still limitless

Dogcel got tired of getting pushed around by a roastie so he bit her and she is now toasty.

Always hated pitbulls, now I have a modicum of respect for them