Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Pissed on the floor and blamed it on the dog

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
So this story happened around a month ago. I visited my parents and besides my parents my sister, her bf and her dog also visited them. And since it would be hard to hide my 2l pee jug at my parents house, i instead used an energy can to pee in it. But since it just has a very small opening its hard to target it properly so i accidentally pissed aside a bit. I forgot to clean it and my mom asked what that fluid on the ground is. She asked if it was the dog and i said yes because how tf should i explain to my mom that i accidentally peed on the floor ? I dont remember but i think they were a bit angry at her (the dog) but it wasnt too serious. Also she kind of deserved it because she refuses to play with me when i wanna play with her, but when i play vidya or want to sleep, she suddenly wants to play, this little asshole.

I've done the same thing but with piss bottles

I mog you bro I got so drunk I shit in my bath tub

I mog you bro I got so drunk I shit in my bath tub
Will be hard for you to mog this one

Will be hard for you to mog this one

low inhib mogger

low inhib mogger

Give this one also a read

Fuck that dog (not in the way a white woman would)