Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pissed off about job.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
It doesn't really matter if you are good with IT or programming. It takes a cock sucker or someone with a PhD in literature and as long he she is good at talking, he she gets a job in the IT but not you. A life wasted with f*ing programming.

Rigged since the beginning.

If I knew I had no future I would not have wasted a coin over it.

Let me make 100 because I'm a perfectionist. Despite it, I started to use computers when those people didn't even know what a computer was. Now they got a job in the IT and I was fired once again.

too low IQ for programming anyway

yes
jfl @ spending months preparing for coding interviews
if you're a toilet and not braindead, the job is yours... interviewers go too easy on them

while stemcels have to literally kill each other over 5 or more interviews to get the same job
It's fucking over

They literally suck cocks ?

Sorry to hear OP :feelscry:

Sorry to read it man

Use your skills to code ransome ware, and jack money from twitch thots.

I created the crack for civilization 3 when I was a kid lol

or are you coping? You may think you're good but you may not be

No dude i'm not coping. It's easy to get a job interview, hard to get the job after the interview, impossible to keep it. Unless i trip with xanax i mess everything.

It doesn't really matter if you are good with IT or programming. It takes a cock sucker or someone with a PhD in literature and as long he she is good at talking, he she gets a job in the IT but not you. A life wasted with f*ing programming.
Ok GrAYcel

Jfl at getting a job in 2020 if you are ugly and have a penis.