Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR PISS BOTTLE THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Show your collection and discuss strategies/situations/bottles

How do you dispose of it?
I tip them out the window and reuse the bottle.

Just go to the toilet bro. I dont have piss bottles im NT.

I used to use a cheap milk gallon jug in my dorm. Filled it up before the weekend, didnt empty it and it leaked a bit. The odor like a third world bathroom gave it way. I has to clean the shelf I kept it on and the carpet below it to control the odor, but luckily it happened near the end of the housing contract.

never resorted to one

One of these days I’m going to get a jug (a milk jug), piss into it when it’s empty, and throw it at someone when it’s full.

Probably not, I’m not a criminal. But it’s lifefuel to think about doing it.

Piss in a toilet or piss in the bushes. Storing your piss is NASTY.

One of these days I’m going to get a jug (a milk jug), piss into it when it’s empty, and throw it at someone when it’s full.

Probably not, I’m not a criminal. But it’s lifefuel to think about doing it.
Just be Sniffles bro

This is not oldschool r9k man...

Tried piss bottles before and my mother smelled piss and figured out quickly. Now I just piss in a toilet.

Just piss in a toilet bro

You should dump that over a foids head and run

just walk to the toilet theory

Never did that tbh

I don't have a piss bottle because I got caught the last time I tried that at 15 and I don't want to relive the awkwardness, but I do have a piss window

I can't post the smell, but due to my imperfect aim (more often than not in the dark and against a glass panel that can bounce it onto fly-screen which allows urine to drip down) I can post some unfortunate streaks on my wall from when I must have been more dehydrated and uncoordinated than usual. I will probably wipe down my wall in the near future, if only to remove the obvious piss streaks.

Last edited:
Go in the toilet

Can pissbottlecels explain what the appeal of it is? Just that you don't need to waste precious seconds getting up from your computer and going to the toilet? Is it a hikiki thing where even leaving your room makes you freak out? I really want to understand, because as much of a sperg as I am, I've never pissed in a bottle, and if I ever did I would assume it's some emergency situation and that getting rid of the piss at the earliest possible opportunity would be my priority afterwards.

I remember the first time I saw the meme with Pepe in his messy room full of bottles.
I thought damn the poor bastard was very thirsty.
I finally got it later.

I don't judge but still. Like the other dude pissing in his sink.
After that, he had the nerve the talk about self improvement.

Why the fuck do people have piss bottles. Don't you have toilets?

I pour it over myself and jerk off to the piss smell

I don't have a piss bottle because I got caught the last time I tried that at 15 and I don't want to relive the awkwardness, but I do have a piss window

View attachment 120190
I can't post the smell, but due to my imperfect aim (more often than not in the dark and against a glass panel that can bounce it onto fly-screen which allows urine to drip down) I can post some unfortunate streaks on my wall from when I must have been more dehydrated and uncoordinated than usual. I will probably wipe down my wall in the near future, if only to remove the obvious piss streaks.
I dont want to judge but why? Just go to the toilet, its easy.

use to piss in them but not anymore

I dont want to judge but why? Just go to the toilet, its easy.
I literally can't pee when other people are around, idk why but it's not a physical thing
my family have friends over a lot, I literally have to plug my ears with my fingers and prop up my dick with my leg to aim just to start urinating, leaving my room makes it even more unpleasant to urinate

Unless you're morbidly obese and can't move from your bed why would you have a piss bottle that's gross af :feelspuke: I thought it was just a 4chan meme nothing serious kek

I never got to pissbottle status but I sure as hell dustmaxx and filthmaxx by never sweeping or cleaning anything near me.

I have like 10 of them and i need to empty them somewhere but i don't know where. They are atleast 1 month old.

Why use a bottle is the toilet that far away

my piss botle is 1 yrl old now