Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Pirata de culiacan" AKA dont trust your cumskin narco friends in beanerland

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
El Pirata de Culiacan
Pirate 5
4000684063716 photo
Maxresdefault 2
El pirata de culiacan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4c_J6Z2_A4

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

El pirata de culiacan
Pirata culiacan amigas bellas  focus 0 0 983 557
DtcommonstreamsStreamServer
F850x638 851 78340 5050

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
@Netzachcel
f850x638-851_78340_5050-jpg.469787

I think we know who killed him based on this image, guy in the back has pure envy in his eyes :feelskek:

@Netzachcel
f850x638-851_78340_5050-jpg.469787

I think we know who killed him based on this image, guy in the back has pure envy in his eyes :feelskek:

Nah it was cuz he insulted asshole druglord "mencho" that guy was probably another gato

He lived and died an NPC. Honestly sad.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

at least that fucker didnt get his face peeled off and dismembered alive. his death is probably quick by cartel standards.

Being born here is shit :feelsrope: unless you are my two meter heigh chad cousin with green eyes and growth hormone :feelsohh:
That kid was stupid for cursing out a cartel leader, and getting involved with the wrong people.

Tbh, I would much rather be in Haiti than in Mexico.

yeah i know , i rather be born in a nigger tribe than live in a caste system hellhole like mexico :cryfeels:

Being born here is shit :feelsrope: unless you are my two meter heigh chad cousin with green eyes and growth hormone :feelsohh:

yeah i know , i rather be born in a nigger tribe than live in a caste system hellhole like mexico :cryfeels:
100% Spanish-descended criollo only.

I'd much rather be dead than in either, pretty much every earthquake is going to fuck your shit up in Haiti
Haiti is still an absolute monkeyfested shithole, but at least my neighbors to the west are way more tame than those Aztec-descended cartel Injun sons of Satan.

Last edited:
Haiti is still an absolute monkeyfested shithole, but at least my neighbors to the west are way more tame than those Aztec-descended cartel Injun sons of Satan.
If I ever felt like I was close to being captured by the cartel I'd kill myself quickly with whatever weapon was nearby, these guys don't let you die an easy death

If I ever felt like I was close to being captured by the cartel I'd kill myself quickly with whatever weapon was nearby, these guys don't let you die an easy death
Dude, those cartels kill their victims in the most cruelest ways possible. They rip their hearts out alive and eat them raw, just like what their Aztec ancestors did. They are no different from them other than they speak Spanish now, but that doesn't change the fact that they are the same people, they got that Satanic blood running through their veins.

The Spanish should've completely eradicated them, rather than mix and convert them and allow them to live. The conquistadors had one job and if they have done it right, Mexico wouldn't be hell on Earth like it is today.

They are cia bubblegum :feelskek:
Dude, those cartels kill their victims in the most cruelest ways possible. They rip their hearts out alive and eat them raw, just like what their Aztec ancestors did. They are no different from them other than they speak Spanish now, but that doesn't change the fact that they are the same people, they got that Satanic blood running through their veins.

The Spanish should've completely eradicated them, rather than mix and convert them and allow them to live. The conquistadors had one job and if they have done it right, Mexico wouldn't be hell on Earth like it is today.
TL5UhJd41p 1446178372544

Last edited:

more than half of Latin America is like this

Well, you could see it coming from a mile away, motherfucker had it coming for a while. It's the only way people like this end.

Ahí nomás quedó.

Tbh, I would much rather be in Haiti than in Mexico.
Nah, Mexico has some pretty chill states, not everywhere in there is a cartel controlled shithole. Would much rather settle in a place like Tlaxcala than anywhere in Haiti, or even the Dominican Republic for that matter.