Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pinkpill theory: Men are actually more emotional than women. Do you think there's any truth to it?

Who's more emotional

• Men

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Women

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Idk but all women should get raped

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I see this a lot on femcel ideology subs (pinkpill feminism, fds, trufemcels...) and tbh I think there may be some truth to it, although obviously it's not a bad thing. Elliot Rodger was clearly a very emotional man for example (and I don't mean because of what he had to do, but because of the way he expressed himself etc).

At this forum for example we talk about our feelings wayy more often than we discuss theories.

What do you think?

@femcels

KEEP COPING

Women are MORE CONTROLLED by their emotions.

But idk which is actually more emotional.

they can seem less emotional because they are more passive

Wahmen for sure.

I tend to believe that it only seems so because of the large number of sex depraved bluepilled men.

I suspect sexual experience makes people emotionally stronger, regardless of gender.

Could be possible. Men are more compassionate and caring whereas fesnails are more cold and calculating and ruthless and robotically programmed to fuck chad

I don't really know, there's probably no blanket rule for this.

Femoids aren't even capable of feeling emotions, all they feel are chad tingles and hatred for ugly men.

No. Just fucking lol. Men can perform under stress since we have more testosterone to compensate for the cortisol. Women fucking panic under stress.

cuck if you vote men

Men are more everything than women. This is down to the Y chromosome. Men bring new things to the table, biologically. Women are simply incubators.

I generally think that men are more emotional, since they tend to show more passion for stuff, especially useless stuff, but I don't really know. Plus, men answer when being hurt (like getting cheated on) tend to be more dramatic which I think makes them more emotional, can't really know for sure tho. I do however know, or think, that men are more likely to ignore their emotions when making decisions and woman tend to take them into consideration.

Men are more emotional. I care when something bad happens to a ugly loser. Women don't. Women are not at all emotional tbh. Everything they do is an act to get the Chad.

Wymym are more emotional, men are more empathic

men more romantic for sure but outside romance. men are less emotional in my experience. it's literally only in romance where men lose themselves more than whores do

Emotion is a very complex form of mental process and requires a superior level of consciousness that can only be realized through a superior brain.

So no, women aren't capable of processing it -- yes, they have a thing called "tingles" that we feel sometimes when we take a nice smooth shit in the morning.

Proof: look at the plethora of art, literature and music, mostly made by men.

A corollary challenge: find me a man who is more vile than this --

43S1aUm.png

Emotion is a very complex form of mental process and requires a superior level of consciousness that can only be realized through a superior brain.

So no, women aren't capable of processing it -- yes, they have a thing called "tingles" that we feel sometimes when we take a nice smooth shit in the morning.

Challenge: find me a man who is more vile than this --

43S1aUm.png
based

I see this a lot on femcel ideology subs (pinkpill feminism, fds, trufemcels...) and tbh I think there may be some truth to it, although obviously it's not a bad thing. Elliot Rodger was clearly a very emotional man for example (and I don't mean because of what he had to do, but because of the way he expressed himself etc).

At this forum for example we talk about our feelings wayy more often than we discuss theories.

What do you think?

Men have emotions, but we also have logic, and we're generally not nearly as totally ruled by our emotions as women are. Women cannot see past their emotions.

If by "being emotional" is also having "emotional attachment", then definitely men are more emotional. Women are always moving to the next new thing, except maybe mothers to their children.

We're not more emotional. We are more caring, amd the things we do get emotional about are things that we've invested a lot in. Women are emotional for seemingly no reason, and they aren't caring whatsoever.

Yes. We are more emotional in the true, higher, more idealistic, spiritual way, we are driven by the will to higher existence (in the most abstract sense). Women are 'emotional' in the sense that they are purely driven by animalistic desires and to enact their will to power, power in the crudest and materialistic sense. They have practical low animal cunning, while we have an intellectual intuition of the possible ideal and strive to achieve it.

Last edited:
Depends what you mean by emotional? Holes are more emotional in the sense they cant control their emotions as well and have less logic
Men are more emotional in the sense quite a lot of men want a romantic relationship or so I read online.
They believe in the hollywood portrayal of women. That they are innocent princesses that need saving from the castle.
A lot of them also take longer to move on after breakups compared to women
Women are more primal and like to 'monkey branch' to better men whenever they get the chance
They are wired to do this
There is obviously extremes on both ends. Some men are emotionless of course but since joining incel communities I have realized men are less emotionless than I thought. Personally I fit the stereotype more. I dont care about romance or relationships. I dont believe in it and never did. Some really do though and I think thats where a lot of men are misunderstood.

Foids are more emotional, insecure, and neurotic by virtually every measure so I'd say this is merely another case of foid projection than anything.

it's not that males are less emotional, it's just that foids aren't as intelligent so they lack the ability to control their emotions as much as males.

I work in fast food and during rush foid coworker literally had to go into the office room to cry

men are more emotional in the sense that we are more likely to get angry, although our anger flows logically from things that happen to us.

foids, however, get hysterical and upset more than men, over things which are very trivial/make no sense whatsoever.

I work in fast food and during rush foid coworker literally had to go into the office room to cry
jfl they're so ridiculous

I honestly don't know

What do you think?
men have more range in emotionalness. Foids just kinda want chad.

Men are romantics pretending to be realists.

Women are realists pretending to be romantics.

We're not more emotional. We are more caring, amd the things we do get emotional about are things that we've invested a lot in. Women are emotional for seemingly no reason, and they aren't caring whatsoever.

Females will always be the most emotional gender, they will literally cry if they lose their lipstick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back