Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pineapple on Pizza, yay or nay?

Pineapple pizza?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, my tastebuds can't handle that much flavour

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
Bacon cheddar and pineapple pizza 77250 1

redditfag normshit tier thread :feelsbaton:

What a disgusting and cretinous pizza. Pinapple has no place on a pizza.

50/50 thus far then lmao

Mayonnaise and peas on pizza is better tbh. Also tastes good if you dip the crust in milk, I'm not even memeing for these two suggestions they are really good. I know it sounds gross but trust me, it is worth it.

It’s not that bad

fuck nay. i have the palette of a 5 year old. cheese or pepperoni only.

This threads making me perpetually hungry af

I like pepperoni and/or sausage. Sometimes with parmesan cheese

redditfag normshit tier thread :feelsbaton:

The low effort threads have killed this site, at my usual rate when the site had interesting threads I'd have 3000 posts by now, but now I only check in every once in a while, low effort posters should be permabanned tbh, if a mod goes through your post history and its like 5 consecutive threads like this, then you are just here to troll and have nothing to offer to the site.

Pineapples on pizza is patrician.

Ive never liked it but I know a few people who do. I prefer regular pepperoni.

The low effort threads have killed this site, at my usual rate when the site had interesting threads I'd have 3000 posts by now, but now I only check in every once in a while, low effort posters should be permabanned tbh, if a mod goes through your post history and its like 5 consecutive threads like this, then you are just here to troll and have nothing to offer to the site.
nah just yolo

anyone who voted yes needs 3 day ban and 60% warning

It's good on pizza

As an italian, pineapple on pizza is pure blasphemy. The 11 degenerates who voted yes deserve the cross tbh tbh.

Yes with ham and sausage

The low effort threads have killed this site.
I appreciate your threads/posts, but life's pretty depressing and when we're all as a collective only talking about perpetually depressing things it creates this emotional dissidence from any positive feelings/feelings of normality (This could just be me) and mundane posts like this just give back that slight reminder of "we're still normal people despite one aspect of our life sucking"...
Plus there's a reason why there's an "Off topic" and an "inceldom discussion" tbh

ham, sausage, onions, beans, eggs, baby carrots and corn = the perfect pizza
pineapple pizza is not the greatest, but it's still better than the purist Mediterranean pizza with lots of tomatoes (I'm not very fond of them; I prefer garlic sauce to ketchup), olives, feta and olive oil or whatever
I'd eat it, but it's not really good

I don't eat pizza, so no I think?

ham, sausage, onions, beans, eggs, baby carrots and corn = the perfect pizza
pineapple pizza is not the greatest, but it's still better than the purist Mediterranean pizza with lots of tomatoes (I'm not very fond of them; I prefer garlic sauce to ketchup), olives, feta and olive oil or whatever
I'd eat it, but it's not really good
I actually like egg on pizza tbh, they used to do it at my uni

Nothing special if you ask me. Never understood why so many people hate pineapple pizza.

As a neet I have the time to make real pizza myself, up from flour and shit, no processed ingedients.
Extremely cheap. anyone who has the time should do this tbh.

i grew up being fed with pineapple pizza so I can't say I don't like it

The absolute state of inceldom discussion

I hate it personally but people should eat what they want

Loaded question.

pepperoni or nothing