Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pinaymaxxing doesn't work if you're Black

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230209 173146

It's beyond ovER if you're Black and you want an Asian wife.

I have seen Indian men, even dark Indian men get cats in SEA, but I have never a fellow African with anything there.

If it was only about skin colour Dravidian men wouldn't slay, but us Africans have the worst hair, almost all of us are bald or balding. We smell horrible. The average Black dick is like half the size of the average Asian dick (BBC is cope, glad I have a White father).

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

I just want an Asian girl to hold at night, unfortunately I have to be born the worst race to have an Asian fetish.

Why do all Asians have super straight hair? Because they sexually selected for anything else out of the gene pool, they know that reproducing with us means the end of their blood line, this is why all toilets avoid us Black men.

It is beyond ovER if you're Black. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

denoting or consisting of physical objects rather than the mind or spirit.
"the material world" :feelsstudy:
Right, I understand now. I did take the Christpill long ago.

Why do all Asians have super straight hair? Because they sexually selected for anything else out of the gene pool, they know that reproducing with us means the end of their blood line, this is why all toilets avoid us Black men.
good i have whiteys in my family, unfortunate i have black hair because of grandma, so i straight it, now i look 100% whitey

if you are black you should seek shebons

just date western asian females theory

daily dose of brutal suicidefuel

Last edited:
View attachment 705689

I have seen Indian men, even dark Indian men get cats in SEA, but I have never a fellow African with anything there.

If it was only about skin colour Dravidian men wouldn't slay, but us Africans have the worst hair, almost all of us are bald or balding. We smell horrible. The average Black dick is like half the size of the average Asian dick (BBC is cope, glad I have a White father).

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

I just want an Asian girl to hold at night, unfortunately I have to be born the worst race to have an Asian fetish.

It's brutal, there's no geomaxxing for dark skinned people.
just have sex with black women theory
They don't want me as well mang
Suicidal

View attachment 705689

where do you live. I wanna meet up. I'm pretty close to netherlands atm

Catastrophic race pill. Reminds me of my own grievances.

Basically all except black women hate/avoid black men. If you can't attract a black woman as a black man then its Beyond over. All black men should go for black women, thats the only chance we basically have and if that doesn't work then just call it quits.

it's over for us blackcels 0.00% of asian foid even for tyrone

fucking ricecels hate niggers on this forum, fuck you guys too

It seems like Thailand is better for Israel. I do have an unaesthetic male family member who married and had kids with a Pino though. Then again that was ages ago during the amerimutt war over there.

Also Latin America or maybe even some Eurocuck countries or Africa.

View attachment 705689

I feel you dawg. I also have an infernal Asian fetish, yet am born ethnic. What’s even more tragic somehow is that despite literally being half Asian, I have enough black/brown traits that noodles are utterly repulsed by me. I cope by working on my body and other self improvement methods but that’s just to attempt to get a confidence boost. I’m well aware now that this shit will not being me closer to some noodle pussy, if anything they’ll be even more un-attracted to my bigger physique. I don’t mind though it’s a nice cope to know i physique mog the guys they do end up going for JFL

I feel you dawg. I also have an infernal Asian fetish, yet am born ethnic. What’s even more tragic somehow is that despite literally being half Asian, I have enough black/brown traits that noodles are utterly repulsed by me. I cope by working on my body and other self improvement methods but that’s just to attempt to get a confidence boost. I’m well aware now that this shit will not being me closer to some noodle pussy, if anything they’ll be even more un-attracted to my bigger physique. I don’t mind though it’s a nice cope to know i physique mog the guys they do end up going for JFL
over for blasian cels.

too nerdy for black women, too black for asian women

tiger woods syndrome

over for blasian cels.

too nerdy for black women, too black for asian women

tiger woods syndrome
My chances of ascending are already low, but to save myself some pain, I’m guessing white foids are the way to go then? Or blasian foids but I swear to fuck those do not exist. I have not met a single one in my life.

My chances of ascending are already low, but to save myself some pain, I’m guessing white foids are the way to go then? Or blasian foids but I swear to fuck those do not exist. I have not met a single one in my life.
honestly yeah, cave demons are probably your best shot.

black/brown women are your least likely it seems.

honestly yeah, cave demons are probably your best shot.

black/brown women are your least likely it seems.
Cave demons lmao I never heard that term before, what’s the origin?

edit nvm I’m retarded

Last edited:
I don't understand why people think SEA is easy pickings for non white men - it wont work unless you are white or at least a fair skinned asian. SEA women are notoriously racist.

Yes I too have seen indian men with SEA women but those Indian men were fair skinned and pakistanis. Colourism is rife in all parts of Asia.

How does the average black do in the Netherlands?

Fellow blasiancel :feelsYall:

View attachment 705689

Dude black dudes on TikTok get hella bitches