Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pinaymaxxer loses girlfriend

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/cLSZSbZUMBI?si=bPnZ804duMb4HABH

A Dutch incel tried to ascend with his Pinay girlfriend, she said that she saw him too much, he lost his job, and she wanted to leave the Netherlands much earlier than planned. Absolutely brutal.

At the end he keeps having hope that she still loves him and that she'll return.

The clips begins with him saying that he would've preferred to have a Dutch girlfriend but that this never happened. I've never heard a Dutchman speak English this bad and just one look at his face explains why he never found love in the Netherlands.

He couldn't cope with her leaving him and you could see his entire world collapse as she decides to dump him. Absolutely brutal, JBW only brings you so far. She also called the Netherlands "boring" (a very common complaint of Gook toilets in the Netherlands).

Over for greencard preys

She slightly looks like she has down

southeast asians are really ugly tbqh

What does she want for fun? Bars and clubs?

View: https://youtu.be/cLSZSbZUMBI?si=bPnZ804duMb4HABH

A Dutch incel tried to ascend with his Pinay girlfriend, she said that she saw him too much, he lost his job, and she wanted to leave the Netherlands much earlier than planned. Absolutely brutal.

At the end he keeps having hope that she still loves him and that she'll return.

The clips begins with him saying that he would've preferred to have a Dutch girlfriend but that this never happened. I've never heard a Dutchman speak English this bad and just one look at his face explains why he never found love in the Netherlands.

He couldn't cope with her leaving him and you could see his entire world collapse as she decides to dump him. Absolutely brutal, JBW only brings you so far. She also called the Netherlands "boring" (a very common complaint of Gook toilets in the Netherlands).

Over

The way she gets heightmogged by the Dutch reminded me why I'd never want to set foot in here.