Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Pillow City Rev is a blackpilled Asian zoomer tallfag

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
@Pillow City Rev is a 6'0 Asian zoomer that lives in Asia. He makes tryhard posts here to to gain fame to cope with the fact that he is too retarded to make moves on foids which he would easily get :feelsseriously:

Proof:

https://incels.is/threads/walking-to-the-one-of-biggest-mall-today-in-my-area.388827/

And

@SlayerSlayer Put this in must read content so the graycel could learn?
Jfl at begging a mod to put his thread into the must read content section

Fakecel confirmed :feelsokman:

How is he 6'0 and NT and incel

@Pillow City Rev is a 6'0 Asian zoomer that lives in Asia. He makes tryhard posts here to to gain fame to cope with the fact that he is too retarded to make moves on foids which he would easily get :feelsseriously:

Proof:

https://incels.is/threads/walking-to-the-one-of-biggest-mall-today-in-my-area.388827/

And

@Lonely_2 Face mogs me hard
He did post half of his face on looksmaxx.org

No dude I look like a literal ogre and I'm diagnosed with Autism

Also where I live face is king
But your half of your face mogs me lmao

No dude I look like a literal ogre and I'm diagnosed with Autism

Also where I live face is king
what type of nose do you have?

Proof:

And

I dont have any mainstream social media account because i dont want to reveal my looks on social media.
It's mainly due to my looks that i dont want to have one.

@Pillow City Rev Time to limit who can view your profile like the highiqcel you coom to everynight (@BlkPillPres)

@Pillow City Rev Time to limit who can view your profile like the highiqcel you coom to everynight (@BlkPillPres)
Who the fuck are you?
Fuck you man i was bullied from kindergaten to early highschool
This is what you did?
Tried to ban bulliedcels out of this coping sites huh

So, he's a tallfag zoomer rice. What makes him a changlite? Last I checked there's a lot of tallfags on here. He isn't obnoxious about it at least like some. Not that I sympathize with them mind you.

I mean that I'm a turbo manlet (5'4) and I'd literally kill to be your height. I was trying to make the point that you don't brag about it and make decent posts still so it's cool :feelsokman:

I mean that I'm a turbo manlet (5'4) and I'd literally kill to be your height. I was trying to make the point that you don't brag about it and make decent posts still so it's cool :feelsokman:
thank you based boyo i hope you will have comfy day

So, he's a tallfag zoomer rice. What makes him a changlite? Last I checked there's a lot of tallfags on here. He isn't obnoxious about it at least like some. Not that I sympathize with them mind you.
Fair enough brocel, I changed the title

No problem I get it. It isn't my business and you changed it for the better so you're a cooler guy than most

No problem I get it. It isn't my business and you changed it for the better so you're a cooler guy than most
Thank you, I have no friends so the compliment means a lot :feelshmm:

He’s in SEA, being a tallfag there gives you massive advantage when the average height is 5’4.

Also he’s a tallfag humblebragger, he seriously believes that 6’3 is the average height of zoomers. @City Morgue :soy::feelstastyman::feelskek: