Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pigs eating on a dead human

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★

Last edited:
I can't even see the video, its blurred

>nigger
>human

pick one

You ain't black if you neva had this

Imagine having such a worthless life that you are food for pigs

Just goes to show how pigs are not really our friends. We are food and they are food all the same

I don't find it that disgusting, it kinda makes me a little hungry tbh. It's only the sludge and littering around the corpse that i find disgusting really.
That's even more disgusting dude. Rape videos, dumb females getting hit by cars and trains, or women getting punched don't bother me at all but this just seems gross and disgusting.

Just goes to show how pigs are not really our friends. We are food and they are food all the same
Yea, only humans have been brainwashed into feeling empathy towards animals. Any animal would eat us if they got the chance and had nothing else to eat.

He's talking about how good pigs are at eating garbage and making tasty food out of it.
Interesting, i didn't know you spoke african french or whatever language that is. When did you learn it?

What would you want them to do? Also look were they live they probably don't can't find something edible to eat often

Robert Pickton's POV

But if a bear ate a man and then u age the bear you would def eat the bear meat.

Maybe this man was "godless".
Maybe he was an innocent man who had done nothing wrong.

This deplorable condition is simply brutal.

I wonder what he's saying in the video. He's probably talking about poverty or some shiet.
i think he is cussing at or talking shit about the person that the pig is eating.

Pigs are omnivores and won't hesitate to eat almost anything, that's why people domesticated them